facebook

top pcs

by: RANK

Theta (swept, in my opinion)
Kappa/Pi Phi (got a core group of girls but lots of filler and lets not forget the snap bids)
Chi O (solid with a few superstars)
Tri Delt (best PC in a long time but still some crazies)
AXO (getting better every year and this PC is good looking)
DG (falling fast and no longer badasses just bible beaters leftover from Chi O)
GPHI (40 girls-wow!)

Posted By: RANK
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: All great!!   

Congratulations to every sorority and all the great new babies. This years pledge classes have it all!!!!!!!!!!

By: All great!!
by: nopeMay 15, 2021 11:23:48 AM

The Pretty White Girl (PWG) is NOW EXTINCT.

Top 3 PCs only @ 5 pwgs.
Next 3 only @ 3 pwgs.
The remaining 1 or none.

They are almost all gone...

By: nope
#2  by: The   

I love some of DG's pc!! They are cute. So what if they are becoming more wholesome. Someone has to be on this campus...

By: The
#3  by: Sam   

Some decent pcs. Saw some great blondes in theta. Better PC than last yr for them. Kappa- is kappa nuf said, not my fav. Pi phi- Confidence is good, but not when it's conceited. Axo solid again this year, seem to be rising in the ranks. Tri delta and Dg's, just not getting anything again this year. Chi o always annoying. Gigi haven't seen, don't need to.

By: Sam
#4  by: huh.   

To Sam
I like that you were only positive about the AXOs. Classy. Also, maybe you should try meeting all of the pcs, more than just glancing at them once or twice? There's more to a pledge class than your initial reaction to their looks.
In all actuality, a lot of girls were pining for Kappa and Chi-o this year, and their pledge classes are fantastic. Kappa has some really darling little new members, and the chi-os got all sorts of really sweet girls who are gorgeous to boot. The AXOs are lovely as ever, and got some pretty precious little pledges. DG took some stunners, but still managed to keep a mix of partiers, wholesome girls, and down to earth sweethearts. I'm so impressed with their pc. Gphi got a whole bunch of really cute girls, they're all down to earth, and they're really thrilled to be gamma phis. Theta is full of girls who are just so much fun! A lot of the girls I saw going out and staying classy went Theta. Tri delt took some of the really enthusiastic and sweet girls, which will be great for them. Their pc is really adorable, and sososo excited to be tridelt. Pi phis pc is absolutely precious.
I am actually really impressed with all of the pcs this year, and they all seem to love where they are.

By: huh.
by: YesMay 15, 2021 9:26:55 AM

Love this! It was a tough year for rush but all the PCs are strong. Must say there are even so many fabulous girls who didn’t find a house. Hopefully, next year will be back to normal.

By: Yes
by: too lateMay 15, 2021 12:44:14 PM

These fabulous GDIs are packing for UT.
Gone 4 good.

Another 250 GDI loss for the university.
As usual.
Year after year...

By: too late
#5  by: Sad   

This is what it used to look like on here before mommy derangement syndrome.

By: Sad
#6  by: what   

This is what the site is for.

By: what
#7  by: yep   

Troll get off this site

By: yep
#8  by: Ranks!!   

Please stop the crazy

By: Ranks!!
#9  by: who   

Let us stay on topic

By: who
#10  by: greek   

this post easily could have been from this year

By: greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.