facebook

my two cents

by: Panhelgirl

As a PanHel girl for one year now, I have heard a lot and seen a lot about each sorority, so why not add my two cents? Will try not to be mean about any sorority, as tbh I have at least one close friend in each!
AEPhi: #mostfun gets really annoying, but it's probably true honestly. i consider them to be more of a frat than a sorority, but that's not exactly a bad thing. by far the least attractive sorority, but w/e don't think they pride themselves on being attractive. the only sorority that hazes, which adds to their frattiness BUT definitely seems to have resulted in the strongest sisterhood. I have a friend who recently joined and absolutely adores her sisters. It's very nice to see/hear. Frats like them because they're fun and laid back (ie little drama) but probably wouldn't date them.

AXiD: obviously still working on their rep, but the amount they have been able to accomplish in one year is pretty incredible! they are all over the place as far as majors/hobbies/looks giving them their mixed bag stereotype, but that's to be expected. i can see this group of girls going either way in the future, just depends on the pledge classes they can pick up. most are very fun and absolutely genuine/friendly. good group if you're an incoming PNM interested in being a part of something a little different and new!

DPhiE: had a very bad rep when I started temple, was always hearing that they were full of "heffers". this new batch def turned that around!

Posted By: Panhelgirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Panhelgirl   

DPhiE cont: most philanthropic by far and involved on campus. mostly seem very sweet and down to earth! if we had tiers, I would definitely put them in the top middle. Love ANAD awareness week and CF fundraising!!! Those sticky notes in the girls bathroom during ANAD awareness week always leave me smiling!

DZ: I have personally had only good experiences with DZ girls HOWEVER I know from my friends in DZ that their sisterhood is very very lacking. Most seem to hate each other and their chapter is full of drama. Some of my friends in DZ have considered dropping out. Definitely the best looking girls on campus but that may be the only thing they have going for them as a whole. Their philanthropy is almost non existent in my experience.

PhiSig: this one is strange for me as one of my closest friends is in their newest class, and I have other friends in PhiSig in different classes. As a whole though, they are my least favorite. They always appear to be stuck up and believe they basically own the men of a certain frat. definitely not the most attractive, but there are a handful of smokeshows. Seem to be "girlfriend" material considering how many frat boys have PhiSig girlfriends. Obliviously the most intelligent, but unfortunately they are just so in your face about it. Love their grilled cheese nights though!! Some friends have considered dropping due to the cattiness of their girls. Probably top tier by default, I just wish they weren't so stuck up about it :/

By: Panhelgirl
#2  by: Ok   

I agree with almost everything said here, except I wouldn't call Aephi the least attractive "by far" dphies older PCs are mostly unattractive and phi sigs recent PCs have been lacking as well. Every sorority is really a mixed bag in terms of looks, Aephi might have some unattractive girls but there's also some hot ones, and all of the "hot sororities" also have their share of uglies.

By: Ok
by: PanhelgirlJul 15, 2015 11:47:40 PM

I do agree with you to extent, however in my personal experience, I have come across the least number of attractive aephis, I think I've known of possibly one sister I would call "hot" and I know a loooot of aephis. But you know what, who cares. They have a great sisterhood!

By: Panhelgirl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.