facebook

looking for sorority

by: .

Looking for a sorority full of chill girls that are truly a sisterhood and looking to make good friends/have people to party with. Not fake girls/backstabbers. Don’t mind a little hazing but nothing too crazy. Don’t mind if it’s rec or unrec. Thoughts??? (I want honesty please don’t suck your own tit)

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: oneonta sister   

Okay. so im currently in a sorority here on campus and i can tell you it was one of the best decisions ive ever made. im going to be a sophomore this upcoming year and ive already made so many new friends and connections. What im going to advise is to NOT be judge-y on what they look/act because most of the sororities who have a "bad look" to them are actually super nice. For example, i rushed almost every sorority just to see what they were like. i went to a tri-sig social, and it was very crazy, to say the least. I has also gone alone, cause it was pretty secretive. AKPhi went i went to one of their rush social events On campus did not seem interested in talking to me at all, so i took the hint and didnt see them again. SDT seemed pretty nice but i was a lil shy to talk to them. Sig Gam Phi was another sorority i got pretty far into rushing, they girls seem very nice and are professional. Pi Chi was also very nice as well, and lately they seem to be a lil more active than usual, which is nice. also their instagram has been improving a LOT. they looked not as professional but now theyre catching up fast. theyre also a sorority thats a lil more diverse like sig gam and SDT. I think tri-sig and AKPhi are lil more strict on how their girls are picked, which i guess can be fine, but seems a lil bad. There are also Multi-cultural sororities on campus but theyre a lil more on the down low for some reason. I have like no idea on Phi Sig but i guess theyre cool. might be because of the diversity prob @ oney, but other than that theyre all pretty chill. I am friends with a girls from SDT & Tri sig, and everyone seems to be fairly nice. def check out their instas tho! @Trisigmazd @sigmagammaphi @pideltachi @oneontasigdelts @phisigoneonta @alphakappaphi_oneonta def follow and like their stuff bc they def recognize when you participate on there. also their insta stories have a lot of info about rush and cool rush animation things. they might follow ya back! :) good luck!! cant wait to potentially meet ya on campus!!

By: oneonta sister

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.