facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 4
#21  by: anonymous   

Top: phi sig, akphi, tri sig

mid: dst, sdt

bottom: lephi, thusa

By: anonymous
by: Calm down phi sigJan 24, 2019 9:41:23 AM

Phi sig is def not top tier sorry

By: Calm down phi sig
#22  by: Lol   

Pi chi and thusa are honestly great girls. They may not be known for being “hot” but there are a couple of very pretty girls in both of them. They’re honestly a lot of fun if you give them a chance and they know how to have a good time!

By: Lol
by: HAHAHAHA Mar 28, 2019 10:09:45 PM

Omg troll level 5000000000000

By: HAHAHAHA
#23  by: oney1234   

top: Tri Sig, phi sig
middle: sdt, akphi, kbg
bottom: thusa, pi delta chi

By: oney1234
by: bruhMar 3, 2020 11:13:57 PM

lol kbg goes on the bottom. just bc they new don’t make them any better lmao.

By: bruh
#24  by: Anonymous    

Top tier: akphi, phi sig, dst
Middle: sdt, tri sig, kbg
Bottom: thusa, pi chi, lephi

By: Anonymous
by: Unrec sucksApr 14, 2020 3:46:35 PM

If dst and LEPhi are so great then why are they unrecognized hah

By: Unrec sucks
#25  by: Lolol   

Lol Y'all just hate on pi delt cuz they don't cut based on looks, as a frat brother that hangs with them, they're mad fun and chill

By: Lolol
by: truthApr 14, 2020 12:14:57 PM

So true. Pi delt is real. Beauty doesn’t last forever LMFAO

By: truth
#26  by: oneonta234   

Top tier: Phi Sig and SDT
Middle: SGphi, AKPhi
Bottom: phi chi

By: oneonta234
by: noMay 5, 2020 8:30:44 PM

Pi chi. Learn to spell hun. And stop judging based on looks, ok? Xo

By: no
#27  by: anon   

-top: tri sig phi sig akphi (the most selective)
-middle: sdt & thusa (less selective)
-bottom: pi delta chi & kbg will take anyone

By: anon
by: OofffApr 28, 2020 10:15:25 AM

Tri sig/ phi sig most selective?? Lmao says who? Spring pledge classes were a joke surprised alumni aren’t pissed

By: Oofff
by: lolApr 29, 2020 3:16:35 PM

kbg had a good spring class

By: lol
by: lolMay 1, 2020 12:51:14 PM

seemed like kbg was a bit selective this spring ^^ I agree their spring class wasnt bad

By: lol
by: Ouch May 5, 2020 11:51:04 AM

I got cut from Both kbg and pi chi...that was pretty painful to hear

By: Ouch
by: lmaoMay 5, 2020 7:23:33 PM

I got cut from pi chi & kbg too.. guess they are more selective than y’all think. :/

By: lmao
#28  by: anon   

top- tri sig akphi phi sig
middle- thusa sdt kb
bottom- pi chi lephi piphid

By: anon
#29  by: Anon   

tri sig phi sig akphi and sdt are all similar and if you join any one of those you’ll probably have a good time and make friends with the girls in any of those other orgs. anything else is eh

By: Anon
#30  by: Person   

If you care so much about ranking & appearance, join the “top tiers”. if you want to make life long friends who won’t haze you or judge you, join the “lower tiers”. But you all have to understand that there are pretty girls, smart girls, funny girls, in legit EVERY organization, so nobody should judge each other on those qualities. If you join a national, sure there will be more girls, but some of them you won’t even have a chance to get to know before they graduate. I would highly suggest talking to some of these girls in each org and find out what might be the best fit for you. I am in a sorority on campus and think each org has great qualities & each one is special to their own. Whether you choose to be in a huge national org, or if you choose to go local, I’m sure you will find girls who make you feel special. And if you’re a girl/guy who is coming into oneonta or looking to rush next semester, I would highly suggest checking out the orgs websites, instagrams, on the oneonta website, etc. and find out which philanthropies you’re interested in, as well as where you’d fit in. There are nice girls in Tri Sigma, Akphi, Thusa, Pi Chi, KBG, Phi Sig, & SDT. All orgs are great options, so talk to all the girls in each org. You might be surprised where you end up. There will always be rumors about every org and you honestly can’t judge until you see it yourself. So here’s some good things about each org, coming from a sorority girl on this campus. Tri Sig does a great job at raising money for March of Dimes, their philanthropy. Akphi has cute recruitment themes lately. Thusa has a rly nice Instagram layout rn. Pi Chi has super friendly girls. KBG is pretty diverse with girls. Phi Sig also has a very nice insta theme going on. SDT has 3 philanthropies, which is rly cool. See? Each sorority has something good about them. And that’s just brushing the top, there is way more things I can name but this is already super long. So anyways, Go Greek. Because it’s really worth it in any org here. I promise.

By: Person
by: THANK YOUMay 1, 2020 12:33:19 PM

this is so well put i could cry. I am also in a sorority in campus and I love the group I am in, and I have so many friends in other organizations too. People are so worried about their image and being the trendiest girls that they lose sight of why we all joined a sorority: to be in a sisterhood with life long friends that will make a difference in the community. Its nice to have a good image, but at the end of the day thats not why anyone should join greek life. Join whatever organization makes you feel the most at home, and realize there will be judgement and scrutiny no matter who you are, what you do, or which sorority you are in.

By: THANK YOU

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.