facebook

rlk

by: '22

what are some descriptions/facts about RLK? I've heard so many different things about them and a lot of people seem to have conflicting opinions.

Posted By: '22
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sorority   

RLK is a diverse organization and one of the biggest in Geneseo. They do blind voting that way everyone who rushes them gets a fair chance of getting a bid... they have lots of different girls. Some go out every night, some go out once a week, and some don't go out at all because it's not their vibe. They're not a super close sorority because of its size and because they don't pledge. Their pledge program is called "orientation" and it is strictly non-hazing and very casual, you can show up to every orientation event or none. It's a super laid-back organization and it's usually attracts girls who want to be a part of Geneseo's social life, but don't want to have to make too many commitments or pledge. That being said they've been having problems with involvement within their organizations and had a bad semester with a couple of the frats and one of the sororities on campus last semester. Its hard to categorize them in a certain way bc there are soooo many different kinds of girls in it.

By: sorority
#2  by: greek   

I would say they're mainly the types of girls that like to "free the nip", like to hang around in local coffee shops all day, wear birks, (at least that the kind of vibe i get). They're very pro-feminism, very liberal and very all inclusive. They honestly take such a wide range of girls and they're all super chill so if your looking for that then i would say give em a shot.

By: greek
#3  by: grts   

A large popular org ( declining in popularity tho) there is no hazing, but they are not as liberal as they seem ( RLKanye) great music tho

By: grts

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.