facebook

who votes on you each round?

by: Guest

Is it ALL of the girls in the sorority, or ONLY the ones you talked to at that round? Say if I know 5 girls in a sorority but only talked to one girl at the first round, who is voting on whether I go to the next round or not?

Posted By: Guest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

so basically for nationals it is supposed to be like the girls you spoke in that round but it really comes down to everyone know knows you can like base if off of your character. I suggest not talking to girls you already know that, that way you have more people that can speak in your favor.

By: Guest
by: GuestJan 25, 2017 6:21:28 PM

So like at open house or the next round, if I get paired with someone I know, is it better to stay with them or ask for someone I haven't met?

By: Guest
#2  by: rush   

ask them to introduce to to as many people as possible. preferably people you haven't met.

By: rush
by: NationalsJan 26, 2017 9:11:41 AM

Often during these events you won't be talking to the same person for all that long because there will be so many people moving around that you will end up talking to like at least 5 or 6 people

By: Nationals

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.