facebook

i really like ast???

by: Frosh

So I'm a freshman and I'm for sure rushing next semester and I've seen AST a lot out this year and i gotta say i really like them. Hows their rep?

Posted By: Frosh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Who cares   

If you like them then rush them and see what happens. Don't let rankings make you think you should rush something that's "top tier".

By: Who cares
#2  by: Greek   

They're actually pretty top-tier at other schools in the country. Just a little "lower" at our school (where tiers really don't mean anything) since they're still relatively new. If you like them, then go for it! :)

By: Greek
#3  by: Annoymous   

Coming from an AST, I personally love it. All of this "top tier" bs kinda means nothing here. No matter what sorority you are in you will still have your friends, you will still go out three nights a week, and still have an amazing experience. If joining a sorority means being at the "top" then I don't think rushing is even for you. You will realize that when you join a sorority you join so much more than a social calendar on the weekend. I do not regret my decision at all to go AST and I hope that when you rush you follow your heart and pick where you fit best!! Good luck!

By: Annoymous

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.