facebook

phi psi

by: frat

What is everyone's opinion of Phi Psi? Is the house on the rise or fall? Hows their social schedule?

Posted By: frat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Curious George   

Phi Psi is a joke. Bunch of try hard wannabe's who think they're better than they really are

By: Curious George
#2  by: honestly   

They have a nice house, care way too much about rank, and just like any house have some weird brothers. The few times I've been there the parties were packed for about an hour but cleared out quick.

By: honestly
#3  by: Get off Greek Rank   

My opinion is that you're a spring pledge, a backup plan, and need to get off of greek rank

By: Get off Greek Rank
#4  by: You're an idiot    

The fact that you're choosing how to live not only your next three years but the rest of your life with a brotherhood based off of not your own personal rush experience but other people's perceptions is horrendous. It's people like you that ruin Greek life.

By: You're an idiot
#5  by: Oh man   

Phi Psi is a bunch of kids who are still riding their high horse from throwing a big daylong 2 years ago. They think their better than the rest of their tier but they honestly have the same social schedule as AGR or TDX. The kids are try hards and they make it too easy to ask fun of them.

By: Oh man
by: YESFeb 1, 2017 10:26:34 PM

That is so true! As a junior I know exactly what you're talking about.

By: YES
#6  by: Mp    

Phi psi rose a lot in the last two years but now is in an awkward state as they aren't as good socially as the bottom of 3 but still social better than the rest of four

By: Mp
#7  by: me   

Phi Psi guys are very nice. Sometimes parties are really lit but sometimes they are lit for two secs and then its beat. Shouldnt matter who they social with, if you like the brothers and fit in with them then thats for you but if not find a different frat that you can fit in with.

By: me
#8  by: Old   

Their house used to be dec and had big parties. But they lget some ruuuude guys and some weird guys and I would say in decline in the last few years. Still a lot of really nice guys, I just haven't wanted to party there is a while. Seems like they are often a quick stop on the way to a bigger party

By: Old

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.