facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: really   

ok realistically it's hard to say because it depends on the reputation you prefer.

dphie is probably? top but idk why because they don't have the prettiest or nicest or most fun girls, but they do have pretty, fun, nice(???) girls and I guess they're mostly on top right now because of history and the next few pledge classes will really determine what happens

sdt is also really good right now and is getting better. 2 fall pledge classes ago was a really good PC and they've been taking prettier girls since. they've always had the reputation of being down to earth and crazy partying and now they're taking prettier girls so they keep getting better.

alpha phi is obviously the prettiest girls overall but they don't seem to actually know each other. other than that, they are known for being really hot and guys love mixing with them because duh.

By: really
by: youanidiotFeb 17, 2015 3:39:20 PM

obviously a girl in one of these organizations wrote this so how would you know how all the mixers are, boys dont say because duh

By: youanidiot
by: reallyMar 8, 2015 3:23:16 PM

never said i was a guy? i rushed all 3 sororites, and i'm knowledgeable enough to know good and bad things about each of them. i also know a lot of guys on campus so i hear their opinions too. idk why you're so aggressive lol. thats why i didnt say anything about asa- i didnt rush them so i know nothing about them.

By: really
#12  by: Lol   

Laughing at how sdt was grouped with Asa I’m not in Greek like but I can 100% say that Asa does not come before sdt nor are they even in the same ball park.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.