facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: C-State sorority Rep   

top tier sororites here would be Alpha Phi and Delta Phi Epsilon
middle tier would be Alpha Sigma Alpha
bottom tier Sigma Delta Tau

By: C-State sorority Rep
by: noFeb 1, 2015 3:05:36 PM

LOL so transparent that this is an alpha phi girl because sdt and dphie are friends and dphie is 100% above asa, because asa is irrelevant

By: no
by: ??Feb 15, 2015 6:50:22 PM

Love how people keep saying ASA is irrelevant, when in fact other sororities are afraid of their increasing popularity on campus and a start in a change working ranks:
Top tier DphiE
middle tier ASA and SDT
Bottom tier Alpha Phi
Alpha phi is at the bottom because they have a low presence on campus I never see anything about events or hear anything about parties with them I at least hear things about the other sororities. If you want a sorority that keeps to themselves and have no other ties with any Greek organization go for it

By: ??
by: lolApr 29, 2015 10:24:59 PM

lol nobody is afraid of asa let me tell you

By: lol
#2  by: pkp   

Top tier is DPHIE because every girl I crushed from that house let me hit it raw. I love that.

By: pkp
by: sororitytyAug 29, 2013 3:02:43 PM

jahahahahahaaf

By: sororityty
#3  by: sigkap   

as an outsider id say dphie and aphi are top and set(while crazy and fun) and asa are lower

By: sigkap
#4  by: luigi   

I'd say alpha phi is the prettiest, and most fun.

By: luigi
#5  by: cstate   

top- dphie and alpha phi... prettiest girls, fun, whatever
mid- sdt... getting better but haze hard and have gotten in trouble
low- alphasig... irrelevant when it comes to social life

By: cstate
#6  by: cstate   

-sdt and asa are down to earth and lots of fun
-dpi and alpha phi..so fake and stuck up.

By: cstate
#7  by: yeah    

I personally like sdt (minus the hazing) and asa...d phi e and alpha phi not so much.

By: yeah
#8  by: rushee   

alpha phi is the prettiest girls hands down but they dont seem all that close and they arent that nice at recruitment events
dphie is a diverse group of girls but they seem pretty cliquey and snobby
sdt and dphie take the same kinda girls now
sdt hazes hardest (or thats the reputation at least) and the girls are crazier with partying but they are also more down to earth
idk why sdt and asa keep getting lumped together. dphie and sdt are more alike...
i didnt rush asa but from what i can tell the girls are nice enough but not that socially relevant on campus

By: rushee
#9  by: Realtime   

Honestly,ASA is a real sorority similar to other colleges. They have real rush parties where they select potential new members based on sober personality, interests, friendliness and what they will contribute to the sorority.

The other three chapters have mixers and drink during the recruitment period. They pick out their new members based on who gets really wasted at the mixers, who looks cute in a sleazy themed outfit and who knows sisters in the chapter. By the time recruitment week comes, they have already selected people.I guess that's the way these chapters are across the United States

By: Realtime
by: reallyFeb 15, 2015 3:23:22 PM

clearly you're in asa and are only commenting because this sorority is socially irrelevant on campus.
many girls rushing don't even know that asa exists until they get to the first event in recruitment.

By: really
#10  by: tompkin   

Top Tier- Dphie and Alpha Phi
Mid-SigDelt
Bottom tier-ASA

By: tompkin

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.