facebook

Binghamton university response

by:    

You guys have to understand that the University is a real institution in society. They can’t just expel kids from school from anonymous claims anyone can post on Instagram. If the school were to start expelling kids without any police reports filed or court cases against these abusers. They and the person who runs the Instagram page would start getting so many lawsuits for defamation, libel, slander. I completely support the page and believe that exposing these people is key but believing they will expel students from that page alone is illogical. It doesn’t work like that. Before you make demands to the university. Understand how the process works and go about it correctly. Contact the authorities and file a report. I like to believe that the system won’t fail the survivors

Posted By: Logic
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If we play your rules, we won't get the satisfaction of ruining someone's life. I fully believe we're entitled to convictions based on whims and impulse. Even if we're wrong, we're guaranteed a sense of smug self-righteousness.

By: Logic hurts my feelings
#2by:    

Totally agree that there is a process. I think people are more upset that there has clearly been a discussion about everything going on with this @shareyourstorybing account. With that, there has been no official comment by the university after days, so people see the university as doing nothing and ignoring everything being talked about. That’s what people seem to be pretty pissed about which I think is valid.

By: yer
by: Logic   

Yea I agree with you. I get why people are angry 100%. They have valid reason to be. But I just thought people making demands of immediate expulsion to the school are useless unless people provide more. That’s why I feel like the schools stalling. They don’t know what to do right now

By: Logic
#3by:    

Just expel everyone in apes for a start

By: morals

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: n   

dont forget dchi

By: n

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.