facebook

why does everyone hate sig ep?

by: Sig Ep

Hi, I am not in Sig Ep, but just curious: why exactly does everyone hate Sig Ep? I heard that it's because they Treat people badly but nobody offers any concrete examples.

Posted By: Sig Ep
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: /   

The Balanced Man Program is based on continuous, single-tier development divided between four challenges. Balanced Man Program chapters will have the opportunity to participate in four challenges that progress throughout their entire college experience.

Members in the Sigma Challenge will focus on time management skills and chapter orientation. The Phi Challenge will help emerging leaders develop leadership skills and gentlemanly behavior.

The Epsilon Challenge provides members opportunities to tackle leadership positions within the chapter and campus community, as well as develop a sense of civility. Lastly, members in the Brother Mentor Challenge will focus on their experience after college and will begin developing professional skills for the working world.

By: /
#22  by: Niner   

Students come to Yale to develop personally and professionally. Most fraternities expose brothers to environments that harm rather than help those goals. But SigEp's ground breaking decision to eliminate alcohol from the college experience provides the best environment for doing what students go to college to do.

By: Niner
#23  by: T   

Morel like SigEngender

By: T
#24  by: Cuz   

Because they killed a person

By: Cuz
#25  by: Hhs   

I'm proud that our fraternity that is constantly striving to be different and better than the others. I'm proud of this chapter for adopting substance-free housing.

By: Hhs
#26  by: Yes   

In August 2017, SigEp’s undergraduate legislative body took a historic step for our Fraternity. The undergraduates themselves voted and passed a resolution to effectively ban alcohol and other illicit substances from all SigEp chapter homes. The SigEp chapter at Yale voted in favor of this bylaw and was a leader in incorporating the substance-free rule into their chapter bylaws and house rules.

These are the kind role models we need to transform our Yale greek community.

By: Yes
by: JackFeb 18, 2020 6:41:40 PM

Is SigEp a religious frat now or what?✝☪✡

By: Jack

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.