facebook

why does everyone hate sig ep?

by: Sig Ep

Hi, I am not in Sig Ep, but just curious: why exactly does everyone hate Sig Ep? I heard that it's because they Treat people badly but nobody offers any concrete examples.

Posted By: Sig Ep
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Sig Ep is rude   

It's more of a general tone and attitude many Sig Ep members have (although certainly not all). They don't regard you if you are not a Sig Ep or Theta. It's not like they shout put loud in your face "You are a loser."

By: Sig Ep is rude
by: HonestlyFeb 25, 2019 2:13:17 PM

I think people are overhyping all of this. I'm not a huge fan of Sigep, but I'm a little shocked that people are making them out to be "the worst" when there are objectively worse frats on campus that are hugely unsafe (DKE, Adphi)

By: Honestly
#2  by: ...   

OP let me bump up some old posts about sigep and you'll see why

By: ...
#3  by: ff   

SigDouche

By: ff
#4  by: lead   

Fake frat

By: lead
#5  by: Fratdude    

Sigep killed a person!!!

By: Fratdude
by: wtfMar 3, 2019 9:47:48 PM

coming from someone who doesn't even like sigep -- this instance from YEARS BEFORE ANYONE HERE WENT TO YALE is irrelevant

By: wtf
#6  by: really   

Killing women and laughing at them while working the door to house parties are two completely different things

By: really
#7  by: ..   

They mock people and call them "Geeds" and are generally self-entitled in a super creepy way.

By: ..
#8  by: eys   

A lot of the hate comes from girls at lesser sororitys who are angry that they didn't get into Theta

By: eys
by: .Mar 4, 2019 6:15:35 PM

No that has nothing to do with it. They are despised by the majority of this school.

By: .
#9  by: pls   

A Phi is sooo jealous

knew it

By: pls
by: Sis huhMar 5, 2019 9:43:10 PM

APhi doesn't care about anything but Leo everyone knows that lollll. This is not about Theta or APhi or anyone else. Stop making women responsible for the problems of men

By: Sis huh
#10  by: gr   

How does Sig Ep compared head to head to mid-tier societies?

By: gr

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.