facebook

the problem with pi phi

by: .

as a guy.. pi phi is really hot and sororityty but they seem way too intense about this whole sorority thing. Apparently they make this whole slideshow where they publicly rate the incoming potential sisters. like why? I don't get why this is such a "pi phi thing" and it apparently hurt them with their 2019 sophomores. Theta clearly won and both Pi Phi and Alpha Phi essentially split evenly on everyone else. Although it does seem that pi phi girls are a little more cohesive when it comes to attending mixers and actually being friends. but that's just my personal take.

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Praise   

yaledailynews . com/blog/2017/09/27/rajagopalan-phierce-acceptance/

Believe what you read when it's not an anonymous troll...

Talk to the girls!

By: Praise
by: UmmmmmmmSep 27, 2017 1:33:57 PM

This.... doesn't look good? It sounds like Pi Phi tokenizing their minorities to save face? Like I'm glad she's had a great time in Pi Phi and feels supported, and I'm not questioning their sisterhood per se, but..........this in no way addresses what people have been talking about, which is the SELECTION process (slideshow, WOC only being let in if someone wants them as their little). So....???

By: Ummmmmmm
#12  by: ..   

This thread is crazy

By: ..
by: YaleAlumMar 7, 2024 10:19:14 PM

This thread is 7 years old!

By: YaleAlum

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.