facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

Elon University - EU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 18
#21  by: pssht   

go through recruitment and find out for yourselves!

By: pssht
#22  by: wtfff   

these ratings are so messed up HOW is axo the top one? do not listen to this.

By: wtfff
#23  by: Muffy   

Based on looks and wealth:
1. Phi Mu
2. Sigma/ZTA
3. Sigma Kappa/AZD
4. Delta
5. AOPi
6. AXO

Based on fun/friendliness and sisterhood:
1. Sigma Kappa/AZD/Delta
2. Sigma
3. AOPi
4. ZTA/Phi Mu
5. AXO

By: Muffy
#24  by: Rusher   

Its funny to read these rankings that are written by people who clearly know nothing about sorority recruitment. You do not get "called back" to a round....

By: Rusher
#25  by: I HAVE DD'S   

(to tinkerbell) shutup betch. just because your sorority isnt on top anymore doesn't mean that things are fixed. go watch "one in every hole"

By: I HAVE DD'S
#26  by: tinkerbell   

Beware. The trolls on these boards do not respond well to being called out for being manipulative. People who need to put down other people are lashing out because they fear the possibility of failing to win you over by any other means. If you think Greeklife and sisterhood are for you, go into recruitment with an open mind. Be smart and be true to yourself above all.

By: tinkerbell
#27  by: freshie   

I'm a freshman and my suitemates and I recently found this and think that the sororities should know what we think about them:
Delta - Some of them you just want to yell "stop talking about Delta!". Its like they are trying to rush 24/7 insted of being normal people.
Phi Mu - Really pretty, but in reality very stuck up. They have been mean to some of our friends. Some freshman are already being "dirty" rushed. We don't like that they don't have a house and won't for at least 3 years. The boys love them and think they are hot.
Sigma - Very cool! They seem very close and like to hand out with each other. Most of them are pretty too.
Sigma Kappa - Seem preppy and conservative. Haven't seen them out or around much.
Alpha Chi - Reputation for being the sorority you just settle for if you just want to be greek and everyone else cut you. Some of the girls seem nice, but geeky.
AOPi - Seems to be the "smart" sorority. We don't know anything about them.

By: freshie
#28  by: freshie   

Finishing the msg:
ZETA - Again, pretty girls but usually exotic looking. Some of the sophmores that we have met don't seem to like the juniors and seniors. Some of them ask really dumb questions in class. Sounds like they party alot!
AZD - Seem really cool and down to earth. They seem to have a lot to do with their philanthropy, more than the other sororities. Kinda seem like if you go AZD you have to hang out with PiKaps, and some of them are weird.

By: freshie
#29  by: elon101   

ok honestly, some of the stuff said about each sorority is blatantly false and you have to take all of these comments with a grain of salt. it's not like these rankings even are that far apart (tenths of percent points).

if you decide to rush in the spring, go in open-minded. each sorority has its positives and negatives and eventually everyone finds their match.

also, remember that greek life is not exclusive here at elon. i have friends in every single one of these sororities. don't let the stereotypes fool you. there are great girls in every one.

By: elon101
#30  by: 2010   

Most of these comments are completely false. Go into recruitment with an open mind. It is a mutual selection process, so just because you like them doesn't mean they will like you.

By: 2010

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.