facebook

wtf is going on kd and sk ranking

by: Ok

WHY IS KD RANKED MIDDLE? Someone please enlighten me. I am not trying to be rude here but that is not true at all. They are bottom.. A little bit better then AXO but not enough to make them middle tier. I do not understand how anyone could possibly rank SK below KD. My theories for the ranking mistake are that these commenters have not even met girls in SK or KD or KD is trying to make themselves seem better to all the new freshmen (they will see for themselves come recruitment)

I think KD and SK are both great. I happen to have amazing friends in both. However, in is not possible right now that KD has some how surpassed SK. Also, it doesn't make any sense for all of you KDs to say SK is crazy and self ranking because you're just trying to get people to believe your ridiculous fantasy that KD is above SK. You all can rank yourselves as much as you want but it's getting a little pathetic.

Posted By: Ok
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: K   

I'm not the biggest KD fan but they aren't that bad. Seriously, they have shown themselves to be growing these past few years and have barely made their way into the middle tier, but who knows where they could end up. Sigma Kappa on the other hand is just a hot mess who really is going to struggle this year with all the backlash they are receiving.

By: K

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.