facebook

wtf is going on kd and sk ranking

by: Ok

WHY IS KD RANKED MIDDLE? Someone please enlighten me. I am not trying to be rude here but that is not true at all. They are bottom.. A little bit better then AXO but not enough to make them middle tier. I do not understand how anyone could possibly rank SK below KD. My theories for the ranking mistake are that these commenters have not even met girls in SK or KD or KD is trying to make themselves seem better to all the new freshmen (they will see for themselves come recruitment)

I think KD and SK are both great. I happen to have amazing friends in both. However, in is not possible right now that KD has some how surpassed SK. Also, it doesn't make any sense for all of you KDs to say SK is crazy and self ranking because you're just trying to get people to believe your ridiculous fantasy that KD is above SK. You all can rank yourselves as much as you want but it's getting a little pathetic.

Posted By: Ok
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: lol   

but sigma kappa is bottom...

By: lol
#2  by: uhh   

The fact that you wrote a whole rant about this is pathetic to be quite honest. Regardless of the sorority you are in, you should be lifting up all the organizations, not tearing them down. Clearly if you are this invested in the rankings to post a rant about two of them, you are a part of Greek life for all of the wrong reasons.

By: uhh
#3  by: Rude   

Okay well that was just extremely rude. I'm not apart of either organization but the way I see it is you should still respect other organizations. You're right, both have great girls. From the perspective of an affiliated wonan in another organization who knows plenty of woman in both KD and SK, KD is a little better now. Maybe no apperance wise but definitely from a sisterhood and involvement aspect. Sigma Kappa's do not wear their shirts. They ignore each other on campus. I've had conversations with SKs who constantly say how much they hate other people in SK. They aren't a bad organization. They just have some flaws that have made them bottom tier.

Next time, maybe try to build other organizations up and not bring them down. This thread was extremely rude to girls in Kappa Delta.

By: Rude
#4  by: Ok   

I HIGHLY doubt that the only people on this site are KDs. Besides, in every ranking KD is the bottom of the middle tier, not some insanely high up spot that a self ranker would put then in. I don't know many KDs at all, but I have been to some of their events like Panhellenic Pastries and they all seem happy and sweet. On the other hand I know a Sigma Kappa who is miserable there and another who loves it. I'm sure it's that way with many organizations but sigma kappa doesn't hide their drama well.

By: Ok
#5  by: Whoa   

Creating a thread to attack another organization is just mean. We're all in Greek life here, lets not put each other down. Freshmen will go on this site and all they will see is one organization belittling another one. Who wants to rush after that and why would any PNM look at organization that's bullying others like that?

By: Whoa
#6  by: Wow   

Reason #1 Sigma Kappa is bottom tier: this thread. Saying "I'm not trying to be rude" and then being rude doesn't make it okay. As others have said, greek life is about loving your organization and respecting others. I get wanting to defend your organization but tearing down an organization isn't Panhellenic love. Personally, Kappa Delta has come a long way in the past few years. I know a lot of the older girls, not much of the newer girls, but they've worked hard and I think saying they've made it into the middle tier isn't wrong. AOII and Delta are still higher, and will be for a few years, but KD is respectable.

By: Wow
#7  by: Sooo   

So obviously KD is middle tier and sk is bottom if literally everyone on thread disagrees and this was obviously written by a sigma kappa trying to bad talk another sorority to make themselves look better... New low guys

By: Sooo
#8  by: also   

Aside from dissing KD, the original poster has managed to also throw AXO under the bus by saying that KD is a "little better" than the AXO ladies. Like everyone else is saying, way to not be Panhellenic.

By: also
by: Yes!!Aug 20, 2014 7:46:15 PM

AXO is full of sweet girls who genuinely love each other AND greek life in general. There are also so many nice girls in KD. There's no need to throw either organization under the bus here

By: Yes!!
by: finallySep 2, 2014 7:29:51 PM

thank god people are finally starting to see how absurd it is to continuously throw a group of girls under the bus as the bottom to compare to! AXO has amazing girls, just like every other organization on this campus and have a great sisterhood to back them!

By: finally
#9  by: Woooow   

Just lost all respect that I had left for sigma kappa

By: Woooow
#10  by: hahaha   

members like you are the ones that make Sigma Kappa look awful. this is exactly the reason why people think Sigma Kappa is in the bottom tier. after this rant, AXO might have SK beat, actually.

By: hahaha
by: yepAug 21, 2014 3:48:05 AM

axo has a lot more going for them at this point. this year will be interesting that's for sure. i'm cheering axo on all the way now.

By: yep
by: YesAug 21, 2014 8:51:50 AM

Go AXO! Seriously they didn't deserve to be thrown under the bus either so I'm rooting for them!

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.