Most accurate ranks

By: type
#3by:    

this is the one

By: yep
#4by:    

2024 still facts

By: 2024

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

There was a point a few years ago where KD had so much potential. What happened.

By: ?
#6by:    

this is facts but is delta back??

By: yup
#7by:    

this is facts but is delta back??

By: yup
#8by:    

Palestine
Zeta, Sigma, Phi Mu
Delta, Axid, Sigma Kappa
Aoii
Alpha Chi
Kappa Delta

Keep going down

Zionist Genocidal Apartheid Israel

They do not represent American values and do not deserve our tax dollars.

By: deleted time
by: deleted time loser   

whoever wrote this is a fraud - put your name/face to this type of post or better yet fly over the Gaza and fight the good fight - this person is a coward who hides behind screens

By: deleted time loser
#9by:    

You can't fly to Gaza. You have to go through Israel. They control every last thing about the lives of Gazans. If you tried to fly there, they would shoot you down and say you "They went for my gun".

But if you want to end yourself ( I just said it more directly than you did), go on. You're a fraud as a person to live a life of no empathy, filled with narcissism.

By: lol
by: Lol the tool   

Ok mr i spend my life on greekrank who sits behind his computer ripping everyone else- i cant wait to see you and loser friends on your way to the middle of life - enjoy your pathetic ride to being average

By: Lol the tool

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.