facebook

Which fraternities have the highest dues at Elon?

by:    

Not looking to spend a lot to be in a frat.

Posted By: Bro
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

If you’re not looking to spend a lot, a frat is just not where you want to be. Expenses go way beyond dues. If you just want party access, you can do that with having friends in a frat.

By: eh
#2by:    

I know that AEPi’s are around $1k per semester also heard Beta’s are very high and they just increased their dues.

By: Shrek
#3by:    

DU is pretty cheap all things considered. But if you’re looking to be cheap and be in a frat that’s not rly the way to look at it. You can probably work out a monthly payment plan if money is really your concern.

By: E
#4by:    

They all require decent amount of $$$ but I’d say for the most part it’s well worth it

By: Bruh
#5by:    

Also I must add, 98% of Elon students shouldn’t have a problem paying it lol

By: Bruh 2.0
#6by:    

You shouldn’t rush a fraternity based on cost of dues. Rush a fraternity because it’s a good fit and and the people are good!

By: EDU
#7by:    

AEPi’s are the higher than any frat at this school . Almost to the the point it’s a rip off smh

By: Mo
#8by:    

Some are more expensive than others but who cares honestly. This is silly.

By: Lol
#9by:    

^^^.

By: ^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#10by:    

This is so silly. if you go to Elon this shouldn’t be an issue

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.