Bottom:
Axo/kd

Posted By: Truth
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

No idea where to put SK

By: Truth
by: Southwest    

In all honesty they are bottom tier. They were considered bottom tier two years ago they didn’t just jump up to middle tier in one year… sk is bottom tier

By: Southwest
by: Dillan   

BOTTOM

By: Dillan
#2by:    

Sorry Delta, your sad attempt is laughable. You guys are definitely bottom tier. SK has undeniably moved to the middle tier.

By: It Girl
by: I’m LOLing    

Um…look at the girls in your sorority. No comparison to axid or delta. Even aopi.

By: I’m LOLing
#3by:    

Top Tier - Sigma and Zeta

2nd Tier - AXiD and maybe Phi Mu

3rd Tier - Delta, AOPi, SK

4th Tier - AXO and KD

Things Old Trolls On Greekrank should learn:
Phi Mu is not top tier and has not been for years.
There are not 3 tiers anymore. It's 4.
If you went to Elon back whenever, you would not even get in today.

By: wrong
by: true   

I met this old woman in Burlington who went to Elon in the 60's or something. She was mean, stupid and a redneck. Not Elon material today. She was in a sorority too. I won't say which one, because that's just drama.

By: true
by: What    

Fake ranking by an axid try hard

By: What
by: LOL   

Going to Elon now is like visiting the set of "Jersey Shore!" Crude people galore with no couth...

By: LOL
by: Wow   

Same bitter girl post ^. You can always try again next year and hope for a bid. So obvi.

By: Wow
#4by:    

This is it ladies big three are the big three and the rest of the ranks don’t fluctuate too much.

By: Right on

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Accurate. Finally a ranking that doesn’t just push phi mu to the very top or delta to the very bottom. Everyone is where they should be. Balanced review.

By: Thank god
#6by:    

Listen well girlies this is correct

By: Yep
#7by:    

I would move phi mu and aopi down a tier but sure

By: David

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.