facebook

POLL: Which is most desperate to be top of middle

by: I need 2 know

Posted By: I need 2 know
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: Anna   

The poll is fake. I agree it's probably Phi Mu. No one hates Delta more than them. They are also trying to frame AOPi in this, but AOPi is always scurrying around this lame ass site.

By: Anna
#12  by: Delta   

Phi Mu ought to be ashamed of themselves. Stop making Delta look bad. We know it’s you.

By: Delta
by: Panhellenic Apr 18, 2021 8:57:42 PM

Just stop girlie pop because you are embarrassing yourself. You have a right to disagree with the poll and I hope you voted you feelings because everyone else did. Trying to blame PM simply shows y’all really are desperate AF in more than was originally thought.

By: Panhellenic
#13  by: lol   

Wow! Delta is running away with this, it’s not even close.

By: lol
#14  by: Bum   

SK shouldn’t even be in the conversation. SK is either bottom mid tier or bottom tier.

By: Bum
#15  by: lol   

While I agree with the poll, the reality is that Delta is now relegated to either the bottom of middle tier or top of bottom tier. No hate, just facts.

by: Unbiased Apr 23, 2021 3:54:43 PM

It’s obvious we all agree with you.

By: Unbiased
#16  by: haha   

SK got the hitjob on this. They had their poll numbers triple in one night. Or someone in SK is trying to make it look like they are being targeted.

Everyone loves AOPi on Greekrank... Not.

This site is full of liars/haters and this poll is an example.

By: haha
by: HeyApr 24, 2021 3:38:58 PM

Nobody likes anyone on greekrank...

By: Hey
by: Yeah okApr 24, 2021 7:07:59 PM

As always...desperate delta salty speak. You ladies need to accept your place in the bottom tier. We have spoken and put you in your place. 👋🏻

By: Yeah ok
by: Hilarious Apr 25, 2021 10:07:32 PM

Only a fool would say that. You’re an idiot

By: Hilarious
by: KellyMay 4, 2021 8:41:04 PM

You ought to be ashamed of yourself. What you just said is a disgrace. Don’t ever talk about aopi that way.

By: Kelly
#17  by: hmm   

The person saying Delta sucks and voting themselves up 5-10 votes immediately after is obvious and an idiot. That's why I guessed Phi Mu, but it could just be some other equivalent douchebag.

By: hmm
by: Stop itApr 26, 2021 12:04:29 PM

Listen, you know you’re a fake, you know that. Your whole rhetoric is fake but the people are wise to you that’s why you get called out on your bs.

By: Stop it
#18  by: Confused    

SK the most desperate it seems

By: Confused
#19  by: Lol   

SK lol I don’t understand

By: Lol
#20  by: lol   

Delta must have had 'let's get after SK' sisterhood event. Nice work ladies....you are bottom tier for sure.

by: ?????Apr 29, 2021 6:01:52 PM

But SK is bottom tier already lmao

By: ?????
by: yeahApr 30, 2021 3:04:25 AM

Yeah, Delta is going around starting all the drama on greekrank. Everyone believes that...
It's Phi Mu followed by AOPi followed by some other group or unaffiliated idiot.

But who cares? This site does not matter.

By: yeah
by: Unbiased Apr 30, 2021 8:42:35 AM

^^^ I agree. Delta is the worst, they are bottom tier in more ways than just GreekLife

By: Unbiased

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.