by: I need 2 know

Posted By: I need 2 know
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Taylor   

Either Tri Delta or Sigma Kappa and it’s so obvious

By: Taylor
#2  by: Truth   

Everyone knows that delta is desperate af.

By: Truth
by: RJApr 19, 2021 10:24:22 AM

But so is phi mu

By: RJ
#3  by: hahaha   

Well, someone came in and voted up a srat 1 vote more than AOPi. Lol. Greekrank is funny and you are idiots if you think what is said here matters.

By: hahaha
by: For sure Mar 30, 2021 5:18:34 PM

I know right...Delta is desperate af!

Hahahaha

By: For sure
#4  by: Sad   

I find/found this poll digusting.

I watched as Delta shot up and AOPi was behind them, but far behind. Then in a day SK started getting slammed from 2 to whatever they are at. And AXID went from 1 to whatever they are at. The whole time Delta had 20 and AOPi had like 8.
People are rigging this for laughs or because they got butthurt about their sorority's rigged numbers. You're all suckers, especially you AOPi.
You realize Phi Mu is in on this. They feel safe, since they are not even in the poll.

By: Sad
by: 2 funnyMar 31, 2021 10:37:58 AM

U r too funny!...Phi Mu is living rent free in your paranoid brain. The poll is about desperation in the middle tier, which you are obviously a member of and probably who OP made the poll for.

By: 2 funny
#5  by: I’m middle 2   

Well, after several days I guess it is clear. Delta is by far the most desperate. They have been bumped down to lower tier. Elon

By: I’m middle 2
#6  by: Sophomore    

I rarely comment on here but this post has really touched a nerve. For once and for all we should put an end to the charade.
1) Delta is NOT even close to top tier
2) Delta is desperate AF for some type of validation.
3) SK has over taken delta in the middle tier which in turn pushes them down to the lower tier.
The END.

By: Sophomore
by: hahaApr 3, 2021 7:56:17 PM

Ok troll. Absolutely no one cares about Delta's rank in the middle tier but you Phi Mu hags. Second, pitting Delta against SK for your troll lols won't work.

By: haha
by: Ur correct Apr 3, 2021 8:15:38 PM

Thanks for putting the truth on blast. SK has risen and Delta has fallen big time.

By: Ur correct
#7  by: Confused   

Phi Mu gets brought up a lot on here. Lat years Delta had replaced them as 3rd, but it was debated if they were top tier. This year AXiD is top of middle and everyone on Greekrank is slamming Delta.
Everyone says Phi Mu is not top, but everyone in the middle despises them. What are they?
I am a Greek with their own opinion, but curious what you boomers think on Greekrank who know nothing about Elon.

By: Confused
by: UnbiasedApr 5, 2021 11:39:23 AM

Thanks for adhering to the eviction moratorium....I can see Phi Mu is still living rent free in that brain of yours. You probably should seek some help with your abnormal fixation, it's just not healthy. Just here to help---your welcome!

By: Unbiased
by: AllyApr 5, 2021 6:16:19 PM

Only on Greekrank does Phi Mu get defended by anonymous trolls.

Never on campus does the conversation go beyond, "I don't like them." or "I have some friends in Phi Mu, but as a whole they are not nice."

By: Ally
#8  by: Freshman    

Has Delta always been this desperate? I heard last year they were going around telling everyone they were top tier. What a joke.

By: Freshman
by: macyApr 11, 2021 6:04:45 PM

Delta was 3rd last year. Whether they were top tier or not is a debate. The people slamming them were Phi Mu who have not been Top Tier for 3 years now.
This year people are debating if AXID or Delta is top of Middle with most people leaning AXID. AXID has been top of middle historically.

I feel bad for all the freshmen suckers who get dropped from their first choice and end up in Phi Mu, because their egos tell them have to be a "top tier". Freshmen are so gullible. This is why they have the highest desister numbers at Elon.

Phi Mu is a Bottom Tier. No one likes them. Sorry KD and AXO, people do like you, but we don't have a place for Phi Mu in Greek life. They are not smart enough or nice enough to be a Middle Tier.

By: macy
#9  by: Eli   

Such a terrible question and the phraseology. You have to be an idiot to not know Phi Mu is behind this.

By: Eli
by: Uh okApr 15, 2021 12:28:59 PM

Uh ok Delta. Everyone knows it’s you.

By: Uh ok
by: NoApr 18, 2021 4:19:15 PM

This is clearly Phi Mu stirring the pot.

By: No
by: BobApr 18, 2021 8:35:36 PM

Delta why just why

By: Bob
#10  by: lol   

It’s evident that their desperation is paying off. Delta is leading this poll by a wide margin.

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.