facebook

2020-2021 Elon Sororities

by: In ur interest

This is purely a Public Service Announcement for all the freshmen ladies coming to Elon. There is a definite hierarchy and it is listed below. Good luck in Rush

Big 3:
Phi Mu, Zeta, Sigma
(If they think you fit, you will be offered a bid and you will accept it)

Middle:
AXID, AOII, SK, Delta
(You will take a bid from one of these because you didn’t get a Big 3 bid)

Lower Middle:
AXO, KD
(Hey, you’re a member of a Greek Sorority)

Posted By: In ur interest
Post Reply Report
Page 9 of 13
#81  by: hoohoo   

Bump.
My BS matters.

By: hoohoo
#82  by: For real   

After spending several weeks here at Elon, I have come to realize at least one thing is so true: if delta was a fraternity they would be beta, each are so desperate for recognition that they truly belong together. That’s all.

By: For real
by: ?Oct 1, 2020 7:40:16 PM

I have been at Elon for several weeks now and realize Delta and Beta receive a lot of hate because they threaten insecure people

By: ?
by: For liesOct 2, 2020 12:57:34 AM

You spent a few weeks at Elon and became a Greek expert. Ok... Sure... You trolls are obvious.

By: For lies
#83  by: Ntheknow   

1355 likes on 6743 views is a statement. The most popular post in Greekrank history

By: Ntheknow
by: hahaahSep 26, 2020 8:32:11 PM

Nice try.
The fakeness of the likes have been debunked many times over. You faker, will never be able to spin it that this was real.

By: hahaah
by: Up n itSep 27, 2020 1:49:20 PM

The majority has spoken

By: Up n it
#84  by: Honey bunny   

Take a bump;)

By: Honey bunny
#85  by: For real tho   

IMHO Delta is really to high in the ranking

By: For real tho
#86  by: Unbiased   

I think (based on last pledge class) Delta and Phi Mu might've switched, if not I'd put them together

By: Unbiased
by: Ahhh ...NoOct 7, 2020 4:10:56 AM

You have got to be kidding. That is such a ridiculous statement. Delta is on par with SK as maybe the 6th best Strat at Elon.

By: Ahhh ...No
by: hmmmOct 7, 2020 11:14:20 PM

Screw you Phi Mu. Your constant attempts to smear Delta and now SK is digusting. No one wants you in Greek Life. Stop embarrassing all of us and yourselves.

By: hmmm
by: UnoidoOct 11, 2020 4:55:23 PM

^^^ Why u hating?!?... the poster simply said Delta is on par with SK. You think that is an insult to SK ?

By: Unoido
#87  by: True this ish   

Really this something that put things into prospective. It’s all about the Big 3 yeet yeet!!

By: True this ish
#88  by: Unbiased    

I didn't rush yet so I have an unbiased perspective. I think this is without a doubt absolutely true. Thanks for the insight. (I’ve come to realize that if a group has to keep trying to convince me they are top tier they are more like bottom tier— I think you know who I’m talking about....delta)

by: GraciasOct 16, 2020 8:38:29 PM

Thanks for the fair and balanced post, I have experienced the same. It’s a real turn off to hear “we’re top because my pledge class is the best...blah blah”

By: Gracias
#89  by: lol   

Anyone who claims Phi Mu is top tier is a fake booster of theirs.

Leave Delta alone. People actually like them. They might or might not be top tier, but Phi Mu definitely has not been for years.

If you think there is a top 3, name who the third is. Sigma, Zeta and who? Not Phi Mu.

By: lol
by: Top HouseOct 17, 2020 7:16:57 PM

For educational purposes only:
Big 3 = Phi Mu, Sigma, Zeta
It’s been this way for 100 years and these groups will always be the Big 3 original sororities at Elon.
History cannot be erased nor rewritten to satisfy your own agenda.

By: Top House
by: Unbiased Oct 21, 2020 12:19:39 PM

^^^ what she said.

by: Nah Oct 21, 2020 12:38:28 PM

Just because an organization has history at Elon does not make them more relevant. Phi Mu is no where near as hot as ZTA or Sigma - just saying the truth. Also, the oldest fraternities at Elon were Kappa Sig, Sig Ep and Sigma Pi and they all suck now for various reasons. Phi Mu has some work to do over the next couple pledge classes.

By: Nah
#90  by: Yazzz   

Bumpy

By: Yazzz

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.