facebook

2020-2021 Elon Sororities

by: In ur interest

This is purely a Public Service Announcement for all the freshmen ladies coming to Elon. There is a definite hierarchy and it is listed below. Good luck in Rush

Big 3:
Phi Mu, Zeta, Sigma
(If they think you fit, you will be offered a bid and you will accept it)

Middle:
AXID, AOII, SK, Delta
(You will take a bid from one of these because you didn’t get a Big 3 bid)

Lower Middle:
AXO, KD
(Hey, you’re a member of a Greek Sorority)

Posted By: In ur interest
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 13
#11  by: OG Out   

I'd rather be with a Delta girl, but it's so much easier to hook-up with a Phi Mu girl. That's how the top frats are looking at it. AXiD is kind of in the middle.

By: OG Out
by: HahahaMay 19, 2020 1:16:25 PM

Just the comment I would expect from a Beta(male). Every top Frat would absolutely choose a Big 3 sorority over a middle/low middle tier sorority

By: Hahaha
by: Are you kidding meMay 28, 2020 6:40:22 PM

why tf would anyone base their sorority opinions on what boys think of them. typical phi mu

By: Are you kidding me
#12  by: Seniors 2021   

These ranks are basically the same as when I rushed as a freshman and when my sister was at Elon quite a few years ago. The “Big 3” hasn’t changed and I would not see anything changing that in the foreseeable future. Trust the process. If you get a bid from a top tier sorority, great! If you don’t, you that’s great too. In the end I can assure you that you will be where you belong.

By: Seniors 2021
by: whatMay 18, 2020 12:21:39 AM

You're such a liar, old woman. Anyone that was crazy over the top about their sorority were these old Phi Mus that are still in Elon working as nobodies or in Burlington? You have no older sisters.
If you did, you would know Phi Mu was top of top tier long ago, but they have not been Top Tier in years.

The Big 3 has changed drastically. Sigma was always 3rd and now is clearly #1 with Zeta claiming they are #1. Phi Mu is nowhere to be seen. It's not a fluke. Phi Mu is full of awful girls.

Things have changed. Now start refreshing your browser and downvoting this comment. So obvious. You think your votes in a site like this mean something?

By: what
by: Salty dogMay 18, 2020 1:29:46 PM

^^^^ Sorry honey, you didn't get a Big 3 bid for a reason.

By: Salty dog
by: Class of 2022May 28, 2020 6:41:38 PM

phi mu freshman are so cute but the rest of them... not so much

By: Class of 2022
#13  by: NoVa/DC Girl   

What the heck is going on with @what and her angry post? She seems like crying little brat who is real unhappy.

By: NoVa/DC Girl
by: Overthetop 2024May 19, 2020 1:40:49 PM

This has to be the same girl is all over this site spewing hate for Phi Mu for some reason. It's like she has some kind of vendetta against them. I truly think she didn't get a bid from them and is just really sad about it. She should probably just let it go or transfer to somewhere else.

By: Overthetop 2024
#14  by: Rush 2020   

Girls! This is a rock solid list of sorority ranks. Trust the process! Every one of you will find their home. Can’t wait to meet all of you this Fall!

By: Rush 2020
by: Agreed May 18, 2020 8:50:02 PM

But, Delta is overall more attractive and grounded than Phi Mu... simple fact. And, the sorority situation is evolving as are the frats. Elon is recruiting more overachieving and deeper kids than a few years ago.

By: Agreed
#15  by: 2nd 2 none   

This whole thread is filled with truth and venom. The ranks as stated are facts with no ambiguity. It’s very clear that a desperate Delta is trying so hard to tear down another sorority. The take from all this is that the Big 3 are solid and Delta should be at the bottom of middle tier behind AXID and even SK.

By: 2nd 2 none
by: NtheknowMay 19, 2020 11:48:40 AM

Delta is definitely behind AOII and AXID. Maybe even with SK.

By: Ntheknow
by: I agreeMay 19, 2020 4:29:56 PM

^^^ I agree with you. Delta is at the tail end of middle tier. I like some of the girls but a lot of them think waaayyy too much of themselves. Truth is, nothing special about them.

By: I agree
by: YMay 20, 2020 9:39:18 PM

I think the last couple Delta pledge classes are threatening the alleged status quo thus the attacks on them by some insecure crazies .. funny stuff

By: Y
#16  by: Sticky thread    

If GR offered a sticky to post this thread it would be wonderful. Incoming freshmen deserve to know all the facts before they venture into the rush process.

By: Sticky thread
#17  by: Top House   

OP should be awarded the highest honor for speaking the truth in such a way that even the simplest of minds can understand. (Hands clapping). I now purpose a motion close this debate. The people have acknowledged that the historical hierarchy remains intact as it has always been. Now we can proceed forward as we welcome all the new young ladies to Elon with smiling faces and open arms. The process has worked and will continue to work. Big 3 or not, all PNM will end up where they belong. They always have.

By: Top House
#18  by: huh   

"historical hierarchy" who talks like that?
Old people.

Enjoy your garbage PC again next year. I mean your "Got a great PC and is not going anywhere" BS class or "Got a great PC and is 'on the rise'".

By: huh
by: Top HouseMay 20, 2020 12:00:08 PM

Who SPEAKS like that??? An educated person, you imbecile. (You will probably have to look up at least one of the words in this post)

by: HeheheMay 20, 2020 7:38:19 PM

Ouch @huh....she did more than correct your grammar girl.

By: Hehehe
by: Top HouseMay 21, 2020 12:02:05 PM

Lions don’t concern themselves with the opinions of sheep😘

#19  by: Big 2    

The Big 2 are Sigma and Zeta - bump!

By: Big 2
#20  by: Tea with sugar    

Bump this post, ranks are on point

By: Tea with sugar

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.