Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: i'd say   

ZTA/Phi Mu
Sigma/AZD
Delta/SK/AOPi
KD
AXO

I think KD is going great for being such a new sorority. However, their pledge classes haven't stacked up to the rest of the middle tier...yet. They're definitely rising...but no where close to AZD.

By: i'd say
by: LollllSep 7, 2013 3:06:23 PM

Lol just stop at this point

By: Lollll
by: noSep 13, 2013 5:45:53 PM

no you're wrong

By: no
#12  by: question   

I just have a question, what truly makes a sorority top tier? Isn't is based on opinion? I'm not trying to be condescending i'm just trying to understand haha :)

By: question
by: tiersSep 16, 2013 2:06:08 PM

Everyone's opinion of what makes a chapter top tier is different. For some its looks, wealth, popularity, or parties, etc. For others its sisterhood, secrecy, academics or philanthropy. Take first semester to get to know the girls in sororities, watch how they treat each other, treat others and how the school treats them. Then decide who's top tier in your opinion.

By: tiers
#13  by: question!   

typical freshman question, but does anyone have like a drawn out map for the off campus fraternity houses? I think most of us kinda stick with what we're familiar with but its just because we don't know where the other ones are. help a girl out :) thanks!

By: question!
#14  by: GDI   

not even close. its
PHI MU
ZETA
SIGMA
AXID
SIGMA KAPPA
AOII
KD
AXO

By: GDI
by: GoawayOct 20, 2013 4:22:18 PM

Because a GDI totally knows the ranks.

By: Goaway
by: stupidOct 20, 2013 6:16:41 PM

and you forgot a sorority there gdi.

zta phi mu sigma axid kd sk ddd aopi axo

you guys can all say its not this but dont kid yourselves.

ranks dont matter. go with your heart

By: stupid
by: coolNov 19, 2013 8:41:53 PM

nice try sigma kappa

By: cool
#15  by: yepp   

Most accurate ranking on this website

By: yepp
#16  by: who   

who?

By: who
#17  by: lol   

zta
phi mu
sigma
axid
delta/kd
sk
aoii
axo

and axid will move above sigma this year but really the next recruitment will be a game changer for sure

By: lol
by: YepDec 14, 2013 12:53:11 PM

Everything's really gona change after this year I'm so excited to see the new pcs but it's also why girls can't base who the join off past popularity cuz it's definitely about to change I feel like azd and kd are gona be the ones that change the tiers up

By: Yep
#18  by: What...   

I love Kappa Delta but they really need to stop self ranking on this site! They are clearly the only ones who think they are suddenly in top middle tier range this year. KD is known for have horribly awkward girls and when I went to their house during recruitment I couldn't wait to leave because all the girls there were so uncomfortable to be around. All that being said I still think they are a great group of girls they just haven't jumped nearly as far as they are trying to claim. I would say they are out of the bottom but I would only put them 7th right above AOPi. So please girls stop self ranking yourselves it just makes you look bad.

By: What...
by: bitterDec 29, 2013 11:56:43 PM

and you commented twice calm down everyone knows kd has moved up

By: bitter
by: lolDec 30, 2013 10:07:13 AM

kds are too good to self rank. there are actually cool girls who have lives and i truthfully believe they dont have a damn what their ranking is their are just building their sisterhood, having fun and doing it well. so YOU get over yourself. and get of greekrank this site is pathetic. stop arguing virtually and being rude

By: lol
by: ttDec 30, 2013 6:30:08 PM

lets be honest all top tier means is you're easy or a social climber.

By: tt

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.