ZETA/SIGMA/PHIMU

AZD/KD

DELTA/SIGMA KAPPA

AOII/ACHIO

Posted By: 2013-2014
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Kinda   

I agree the tiers are right but I think Sigma would be before Phi Mu. Everything else is spot on

By: Kinda
by: KindaAug 15, 2013 12:52:15 PM

Whoops! I meant the reverse! I meant Phi Mu before Sigma!

By: Kinda
#2  by: slightly off   

It's Zeta/Phi Mu
Sigma

By: slightly off
#3  by: ...   

Two many "ties". It's more like
Zeta/Phi Mu
Sigma
AZD
KD
Delta
Sigma Kappa
AOII
AChiO

By: ...
#4  by: Thoughts    

I think the tiers are right. The middle tier would be to big if you had AZD, KD, Delta, Sigma Kappa, and AOII. It makes more sense to divide it up by who's closer.

Top Tier:
ZTA/Phi Mu
Sigma

Upper Middle:
AZD
KD

Middle:
Delta
SK
AOII

Bottom:
AXO

By: Thoughts
by: yeaAug 15, 2013 1:54:42 PM

Yea KD and AZD are not that far off from top tier sororities and are really above some of the middle tier sororities so they should have the label as upper middle tier

By: yea
by: HdjsAug 15, 2013 3:22:40 PM

I don't think it's just more that the gap between upper and middle is becoming smaller so to separate then their needs to be another tier. Especially since AZD has really pulled away from the middle tier and isn't quite upper. The same can be said for KD, they're sill just lower then AZD. Definitely higher then Delta and Sig Kap. And AOII I agree is middle tier. Lower half of middle tier but still not the same level as AXO

By: Hdjs
#5  by: Lol   

No one seems to care anymore because we all seem to be on the same page.

By: Lol
#6  by: really real   

what in the world is going on.. kd is not top mid tier.... it will be a few more years until that happens. sigma kappa should also definitely not be getting slammed so hard

as for now i think that an accurate ranking is:
ZTA/PHI MU
SIGMA/AZD (sigmas been steadily slipping, azd rising)
SIG KAP
DELTA/KD
AOPI
AXO

but seriously all houses have something different to offer, so to incoming frosh go in with an open mind

By: really real
by: wrong Aug 28, 2013 11:09:50 AM

your obviously a sigma kappa that hasnt accepted the change in tiers.

not that tiers should matter at all but people need to come to the realization that it is changing around elon. KD has done really well with their last two pledge classes... just accept the fact that they are rising and stop being rude. AZD has also done incredibly well

By: wrong
#7  by: Agreed   

Sigma kappa is definitely falling, too much drama

By: Agreed
by: frran3Sep 3, 2013 10:01:04 PM

don't post on here unless you know your facts, buddy.

By: frran3
#8  by: Tiers   

Every sorority has ups and downs, but just look at the pledge classes and their numbers. Phi Mu didn't even fill a pledge class and sororities like KD had the largest. Numbers don't lie.

By: Tiers
by: ClassSep 2, 2013 11:12:50 PM

If you're gonna write on here get your info right at least. Each sorority had a minimum/max amount of girls they could take. Phi mu took the minimum amount and KD took the max. It's there choice how many girls they want to take, it's not like they didn't have enough they had to many if anything

By: Class
#9  by: Thoughts   

I do agree that Sigma Kappa has been slammed pretty hard, but to some degree, everyone is right about them. Their pledge class this past year was a step down and there sisterhood has only gone down hill. Great girls individually but way to much drama.

That being said, KD is still very new. I don't know too much about them but the people I've talked to around campus have said they're right up there with AZD. AZD DEFINITELY has proven themselves this past year. There Greek Week Dance was amazing and there sisterhood is significantly better then a lot of the other organizations. Do I think they are top tier? No. But I do think they rival Sigma now. If anything AZD is closer to Sigma then KD is to AZD.

Either way, I agree with the rankings. I love individual girls in Sig Kap, but together their org is slacking. Maybe they are higher then Delta, but that would be the only thing I would potentially change about these rankings

By: Thoughts
#10  by: gaf   

no no no.
Phi Mu / ZTA
SigKap / AZsD /
TriDelt / TriSig
AOPi / AchiO / KD

By: gaf
by: What?Sep 3, 2013 10:06:52 PM

This literally makes no sense at all.....

By: What?
by: lolSep 4, 2013 9:12:34 AM

There are so many things wrong with this

Phi Mu/ZTA
Sigma
AzD
KD
Delta
Sigma Kappa
AOPi
AXO

By: lol
by: DUMBSep 10, 2013 10:36:13 PM

you are so dumb. the person above me is 100% right

By: DUMB

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.