facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 4
#21  by: realist    

Honestly, Theta, KD ans ZTA are all good. Try all you want but one isn't better than the other. My take on the type of girls each
Theta- Ambitious, smart, mature. Most "solid" sorority of the three in terms of governance- always in good standing. best talked about on campus
Zeta- Lots and lots of athletes- as in i think their entire spring pledge class was athletes. Outgoing girls, very very involved on campus. The type of girls who were popular in high school. Best dressed. I feel like there are SO many zetas.
KD- good girls. Changing a lot right now so I really don't know how to describe them. Tons of girls chose the other two I just mentioned this year for some reason instead of KD. Kind of average in looks, average in social life, but they've been on probation so much that i don't know what their social life is like. have plenty of friends in other sororities too.

By: realist
#22  by: Greg    

The freshman class at wofford across the board is not that good so the pledge classes aren't as good this year. I would agree that ZTAs does pull out ahead by a little but not much better then KDs or thetas. KD is falling.

By: Greg
by: bubbleheadMay 6, 2016 11:11:18 PM

Are you seriously talking about the smarts of the Freshman class or are you talking girls you think are hot, Greg?

By: bubblehead
#23  by: lol    

lol zeta runs campus now and everyone knows that. Even KA pairs up with them more now.....I agree KD is falling, Theta is the same and same tier as KD, and tridelt is tri delta. Go tdogs

By: lol
#24  by: alum    

if you asked any alum, they would say that KD ZTA and Theta are all equally good. All the groups are similar pretty much and all the girls are great.

By: alum
by: bubbleheadMay 6, 2016 11:12:36 PM

What is wrong with Tri Delt?

By: bubblehead
by: ummmmMay 7, 2016 11:56:53 AM

they're never seen out, no one knows who half of them are, and they've never made quota... plus the other 3 groups interact with each other very well and tri delta doesn't talk to any of the other groups

By: ummmm
#25  by: ha ha    

KD/KAT
ZTA
tridelt

By: ha ha
#26  by: hmmm....   

ZETA
KAT and KD
Tri Delt

SAE and KA
PIKE/KAP SIGMA
Sig nu
Phi

By: hmmm....
#27  by: Let me just say it....   

This is a new era at wofford and with the new era begins the "changing" of tiers. With that being said Zeta is no competition at all the best on campus. If things keep going in this direction NOBODY is going to want to join KD and we saw that this year with spring rush and them getting half the pledges of Zeta, theta, and maybe even less than DDD. Its too bad because there are so many great alums and older KD members but its Wofford changing and national KD changing not itself. Its a shame because the KDs have always been really great girls.
The thetas are self rankers that troll this site constantly to build themselves up, why they feel the need to do this is beyond me since they are a fairly good house in the first place, they just want to compete with Zeta and thats all.
DO NOT GO GREEK, INCOMING FRESHMAN PNMS. the girls who took the hint and didnt rush have been very very happy and greek like here isn't "fun" anymore like it used to be. Spend your time doing other things, you will know who your friends are six months into the year anyways.

By: Let me just say it....
#28  by: Rip harambe    

Top: ZTA
Middle: KD and theta (depending on the year one or the other might bump up)
Bottom DDD

Also

Top Sae/ KA/ pike/ kappa sig
Bottom sigma nu/ phi but phi is marginally worse

By: Rip harambe
#29  by: Magnolia   

frats
KA
Sae
Pike/kappa sigma even thought they're so different
Sigma nu
Phi kappa phi

sororitys
ZTA
Theta/ KD
DDD

By: Magnolia
#30  by: wow   

ZTA
KAT
KD
DDD

By: wow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.