facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 4
#11  by: wofford   

KD/ZTA
Theta
Tridelt
but it should be said that anyone put on a good show during rush. they can draw you in and make you want them, then once you are in you could regret your decision. it happens extremely often with one sorority in particular. my advice to incoming freshmen is to look past the "formal recruitment" process and meet girls from every sorority and base your decision off of the girls you get to know, not off of a front any group can put up if they try hard enough to be fake,

By: wofford
#12  by: greeky   

ZTA is top

By: greeky
by: aaactuallyyy..Feb 10, 2014 9:45:30 PM

If you mean on top of every SAE then yes, on top.

By: aaactuallyyy..
#13  by: truth   

okay for once and for all:
top in no order:
kd- chill, kinda snobby, fun, pretty
zta- gorgeous, conceited, partiers

middle:
theta- diverse, little bit of everything, some hot girls, working their way up

bottom:
tridelt-too new to really have a good rep yet

By: truth
by: Batgirl Mar 7, 2016 2:23:24 PM

move KD down and this is right

By: Batgirl
#14  by: w    

KD/theta/Zta all appeal to different girls and are all good
Tridelt

By: w
#15  by: Agreed    

I think that KD ZTA and theta are all strong here and most girls would be happy with either of those three. Tridelt just attracts a different type of girl and they kind of keep to them selves not bad though they just do their own thing

By: Agreed
#16  by: woffordtrack01    

Tridelt- never seen out but i bet there nice
KD- half the girls think they're way cooler than they are and the other half are really sweet. Kind of dumb though cuz they're always on academic probation. for next years pledges, you won't be a kd unless your deans list i bet.
Zta- Fun party girls, blondes, cheerleaders, athletes. Put on the best rush every year and probably the strongest chapter here. They dirty rush a lot.
Theta- down to earth, mature girls, especially among older grades. Got a good pledge class to make up for falls this spring. Very diverse and mature.

By: woffordtrack01
#17  by: NO?    

The real rankings here are
KD
Theta/ZTA (they're basically the same thing)
Tridelts

By: NO?
by: LolMar 5, 2016 8:26:42 AM

You sweet theta. You wish zeta and theta were the same thing.

By: Lol
#18  by: GDI   

From a guys perspective ZTA is the only good sorority here. Kd and theta both suck and are only "middle tier" because tridelt is even worse. Incoming freshman, don't join a sorority here.

By: GDI
#19  by: carolina gal 1001    

Coming from a girl who rushed and quit, Wofford's greek system is not great. It's way too cut throat for a school of this size, and of my friends who stayed in, many have not been happy with where they ended up. Girls who rushed in the spring have said that they regretted it and would have been happier not doing the whole sorority deal. Wofford is a great school and I am very happy, and can be without a sorority. More stress than its worth.

By: carolina gal 1001
#20  by: Batgirl    

Ok....Theta is middle tier. ZTA is #1 now by a LONG shot with KD and theta in second place. The KDs need to accept the fact that it is 2016 and ZTA is the top sorority sorority here because they get the best girls. Everyone picked ZTA and theta over KD this year.

Tiers now...
ZTA
KD/theta
Tridelt

By: Batgirl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.