facebook

Athletes in sororities?

by:    

Which sororities do athletes at Stanford tend to join? Are there any coaches who tell them they won’t have time for a sorority?

Posted By: Greekly
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Pi phi and kappa
Pi phi got a ton of athletes this year so between those two they seem to get most athletes

Idk of any sports that out right ban it

By: Hsjsj
#2by:    

Kappa and pi phi get all the hot athletes

The rest r spread out amongst the other srats

By: Wkssb
#3by:    

Pi phi and kappa get mostly athletes

I think I have heard of women’s golf (maybe tennis as well? Although I think there are one or two in srats that Ik but they may have rushed secretly.) that have banned greek life just bc of the time commitment and intensity of their sport requires

But there doesn’t seem to rlly be any barriers for athletes to rush besides that at least as far as I’m aware

By: Jonjon

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

like everyone said kappa and pi phi get the hot athletes (from the good teams) theta got some athletes but from some of the less relevant teams like for some reason a lot of synchro girls

By: retweet
by: Fran   

To be fair only two synchro girls went theta this year. Another went pi phi and one alpha phi.

A phi has a lot of athletes actually - vb, bvb, wp, fh, sailing, ltw crew, etc. —not sure why everyone ignores them lol (no I’m not one it’s just an observation)

By: Fran
by: Agree    

Yes on a phi. They have at least 4 vb and bvb players.

By: Agree
by: Tribo   

Ya just kappa and pi phi got the hot athletes. At least this year

By: Tribo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.