facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

Depauw University - DU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 7
#21  by: independent   

haters are always gonna hate ..... dg and axo dont pay em any attention.......these ratings obviously are just bs...........hate all u want, a house is a house..sisterhood or not ......just deal with it and live ur own darn lives.....dammn

By: independent
#22  by: I don't get it...   

Yes, houses all have their own stereotypes but why are people making such a big deal out of it? Sisterhood is all the girls and how they feel about it. If you guys aren't willing to taunt these houses in person, they why are you being a wuss and saying it on here? I'm sure everyone has at least one friend in each house...by saying something mean, you're really dissing your friend. Let's all be mature here.

By: I don't get it...
#23  by: hhhtt   

yeah i also heard about the axo girl depledging and joing psi lambda xi. wow i wonder how axo feels about itself now?

By: hhhtt
#24  by: ...   

Pi Phi
Kappa
Theta
Phi
AXO
..Dg

By: ...
#25  by: axo depledge...   

you think they'd be smarter bout which girls they give bids to...losing a girl to psi xi..really? even after she got a bid?

By: axo depledge...
#26  by: amanda..axo depledge   

i depledged because alpha chi was too expensive for me and my family. i really wanted to be there but the money issue was the deciding factor. you girls are very shallow

By: amanda..axo depledge
#27  by: Haha   

This site is hilarious... so many chicks get excited over nothing. I can give someone straight 1's and they act their house is ruined. This site should be called sorority wars because there is no truth in anything you read. FRESHMEN, GO TO THE HOUSE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.

By: Haha
#28  by: mmhm.   

PI PHI
ALPHA PHI
KAPPA
THETA
AXO
....DG

By: mmhm.
#29  by: Yay Greek!   

Since DePauw has such a small amount of sororities and DePauw girls are classy and beautiful, every house has something special! Freshman, please go where you feel most comfortable because our greek community is amazing and is not something to miss out on during your time here!

By: Yay Greek!
#30  by: a dude   

Here is a dude's ranking...

THETA
ALPHA PHI
KAPPA
DELTA GAMMA
PI PHI
AXO/AKA

By: a dude

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.