facebook

Sorority Rush question

by: oos help

I’m an incoming freshman and want to rush, but I’m scared. I’m a lesbian and have a long term girlfriend, will it hurt my chances of getting in and can I take her as my date to formal?

Posted By: oos help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Not really   

Yes to the first question and no to the second!

By: Not really
by: OPJun 12, 2022 2:31:07 PM

Are there any girls in Greek life here who are queer? I'm not sure I'll rush anymore if not

By: OP
#2  by: Nope   

Don’t rush and bring that crap into a house. No good house will take you if they know

By: Nope
#3  by: axo   

don’t be scare. there are many girls in different sororities that are into girls. no it won’t hurt your chances. get into each house with an open mind and be yourself. you’ll find the house that means the most to you!

By: axo
#4  by: Jello   

No it won’t hurt your chances and I’m almost 100% positive you can take another girl to events

By: Jello
#5  by: Landry    

It might actually help you this day and age and if they cut you can probably sue and make national news and daddy biden will send in his boys to shut down the greek system at usm.

By: Landry
#6  by: Betty   

Pi Beta Phi (Greek for true tried friend) founded in 1867 as I.C. Sorosis (Latin for In Agreement) hired The Nova Collective in 2022 to make all 132 collegiate chapters more DEI. Membership is now offered to people of all genders, races, spiritual beliefs and income.
Google Pi Beta Phi DEI. Update

By: Betty

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.