facebook

kkg to colonize at seton hall

by:    

At lunch I heard two girls saying we’re getting a new sorority, Kappa Kappa Gamma. Maybe I’ve been out of it, but this is the first I’ve heard. (I’m a freshman who hasn’t rushed yet.)
Will they be here in the fall, next spring or when? It looks like they are very old and are pretty strong nationally.

What are the details?

Posted By: EAST COAST
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

they're coming sometime next year but they probably won't say which semester until it gets closer. they're definitely an old and strong sorority across the country tho, probably top five if not top three so p good. they just colonized at liu post and binghamton so they're making big moves in the region

By: shu
#2by:    

most likely next spring they will be colonizing and recruiting

By: Guest
#3by:    

I believe I read in the Kappa magazine that KKG will be colonizing at SHU in the spring of 2020.

By: Grammy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Kappa just finished their colonization. They pledged between 60 and 70 women after doing a few weeks of presentations, events and personal interviews.

By: East Coast

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.