facebook

sorority overall ranking

by: Help

I'm a freshman looking to rush for a sorority this fall. Is there an overview of which national sorority is the best overall? Not just looks, but also grades, friendliness, and the amount of volunteer work they do

Posted By: Help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: anonymous   

there really is no "ranking" and each sorority will tell you that THEY are the best. what is typically known of the national sororities:

top tier: alpha gamma delta / alpha phi
middle tier: phi sigma sigma

the general consensus is that:

alpha phi's: the hottest + prettiest / most fun to party with
alpha gam's: the most well rounded in all aspects out of the 3 sororities
phi sig's: the nicest

but being honest here, all of there different and unique. there are hot and pretty girls in all 3 sororities, girls with 4.0 GPA in all 3 sororities, girls that party, girls that don't drink, girls that are mean, girls that are super nice...etc.

the point is that no matter what anyone says, you should go through recruitment with an open mind. you might think you want to be an alpha phi, but realize that phi sig is your home. don't go through recruitment with a sorority picked already, you might end up being disappointed when you don't get a bid from them. just know that all 3 sororities have amazing girls, and amazing values; I hope you have fun going through recruitment, and I hope you find a home within the 3 national sororities!

By: anonymous

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.