By: Spud
#2  by: True   

Theta- famous women in Kentucky

By: True
by: LolNov 12, 2015 5:36:40 PM

Close but no

By: Lol
by: lolNov 12, 2015 6:14:46 PM

I hope that's a lie because that is a terrible theme.
pi phi- incredibles(telling people it's something else as a cover but I can't remember what it was)
aphi-Netflix/tv shows
agd-las Vegas
and before people try and deny it, I know these because I have close friends in all of them that told me so save your breath with denying it.

By: lol
by: hahaNov 14, 2015 6:38:55 PM

how? everyone knows each others themes before Greek sing, not to mention them ear were already due. so why exactly is it a big deal?

By: haha
#3  by: K   

I heard Pi phi was Aladdin

By: K
by: ^^^Nov 12, 2015 8:24:53 PM

yes that's what there saying it is, I just couldn't think of the name. but it's actually incredibles.

By: ^^^
#4  by: Tri delt    

Disney villains

By: Tri delt
#5  by: lol   

Pi Phi is Aladdin, they're telling people its incredibles but theyre covering it up with Aladdin but it really is Aladdin......... lol wut

By: lol
#6  by: ?   

Why would you lie about a theme they're already turned in its not like someone can steal it

By: ?
#7  by: Idk   

If that really is thetas theme I think it'll go well. Judges love stuff like that and it's not trying to be hot. I love pi phis if it's Aladdin but it's a little similar to what they did last year

By: Idk
by: ^^Nov 13, 2015 1:26:57 PM

if famous kentucky people is there theme I think it will go as well as adpi's theme last year did. prominent women or whatever is was, which they didn't place with...

By: ^^
by: LolNov 14, 2015 10:16:41 AM

I see what you mean but you can't really compare. Adpi's dance was sloppy and overwhelming with obvious levels of difficulty. They literally had a group of girls in heels walk out and like move their arms and get off the stage. They could've done way more with the theme

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.