facebook

adpi

by:    

Anyone else find it highly annoying that the majority of members in ADPi think that everyone else is envious they aren't in ADPi? Idk about the rest of you but I would rather be in no sorority than ADPi. Get off your high horse and recognize that people don't like you because you are pretentious, self-centered and just plain rude to other Greek members. No one is jealous they didn't get in, they are probably praising God they didn't end up there.

Posted By: Annoyed
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I'm not in adpi but this is kinda harsh

By: Wow

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Sadly...   

It is no harsher than stuff they say about other sororities at their own chapter meetings. Yes they literally designate time to bash other chapters at weekly meetings.

By: Sadly...
#2by:    

Lmao. You're just pissed they dropped you during recruitment.... Sorry they are one of the best chapters here at UK. Get over yourself

By: Lol
by: really....   

that comment is exactly what this post is referring to

By: really....
by: LMAO   

Exactly the point I was trying to make with the original post...no one is pissed they got dropped from ADPi I promise

By: LMAO

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.