facebook

pi beta phi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Pi Beta Phi sorority chapter comments at University of Kentucky - UK

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: not me but pi phi   

heard they may be getting looked at for being put on probation again for a formal party that went out of control.

By: not me but pi phi
#12  by: truth   

these girls are awesome and genuinely like each other and are fun to hangout with

By: truth
#13  by: Pi Beta Alum   

I was a Kentucky Beta from 2001 through 2005 and wouldn't trade a minute I spent being involved with Pi Beta ~ I can assume all negative comments are directed from jealous individuals.....

By: Pi Beta Alum
#14  by: Eww   

Hate them. Don't be one, they get no respect from sororities or fraternities. They take everyone's leftovers, had to do 2 spring rushes!

By: Eww
#15  by: Ugh   

Worst reputation at uk.

By: Ugh
#16  by: SOUTHERN BELLE   

I am in a sorority on UK's campus that is not Pi Phi, and all these degrading comments are clearly out of jealousy because every Pi Phi I know, and their sorority as a whole, has such great personality's and are the most fun girls I know.

By: SOUTHERN BELLE
#17  by: SOUTHERN BELLE   

I am in a sorority on UK's campus that is not Pi Phi, and all these degrading comments are clearly out of jealousy because every Pi Phi I know, and their sorority as a whole, has such great personality's and are the most fun girls I know.

#18  by: SOUTHERN BELLE   

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.