facebook

delta gamma discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Gamma sorority chapter comments at University of Kentucky - UK

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: trideltdeltarho   

besides my home sweet delta rho home obviously :) and the kappa house, i think dg has a beautiful sorority house.

By: trideltdeltarho
#12  by: Girls   

Each sorority at UK is unique and can offer the PNM's something special; being part of a sorority means having a sisterhood to belong to. Just because a house is considered 'top tier' doesn't mean that you will be happy there, the whole rush process is about finding which house you fit into. Keeping an open mind during rush week is extremely important; a house you thought you might love prior to rush week might end up being last on your list by the end of the open house days and vice versa, you might end up absolutely loving a house you had never considered. Trust your own judgement of whether or not you would fit in at a specific house.

By: Girls
#13  by: truth   

Funny how they claim to have nice, sweet and classy girls that dont give a crap about ranks yet they are clearly the ones on here the most! And if you all have such a good sister why dont you all spend least time on here and more time with each other doing REAL LIFE things. You all make me sick and give sororities such bad names! Shameful

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.