facebook

delta gamma discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Gamma sorority chapter comments at University of Kentucky - UK

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: u.k.   

You don't commit a crime and not pay for it. UF DG made a vile video and never apologized. That's why they have sunk to a bottom tier. Nobody wants to be a part of them.

By: u.k.
#2  by: u.k   

This website is not accurate so please do not let it influence your perceptions of any sorority at UK.

By: u.k
#3  by: why   

they bash all the sororities because they are desperate acting. I know for a fact that a DG is doing it because my friend said that they were recently because they think that loosing their president will hurt them. Why? Bashing just makes you look bad!

By: why
#4  by: u.k   

This website is not accurate so please do not let it influence your perceptions of any sorority at UK.

By: u.k
#5  by: president   

they have not lost their president. that is a rumor.

By: president
#6  by: pnm's   

funny

By: pnm's
#7  by: pnms   

judge for yourself when you actually meet them

By: pnms
#8  by: PNM'S   

Each sorority at UK is unique and can offer the PNM's something special; being part of a sorority means having a sisterhood to belong to. Just because a house is considered 'top tier' doesn't mean that you will be happy there, the whole rush process is about finding which house you fit into. Keeping an open mind during rush week is extremely important; a house you thought you might love prior to rush week might end up being last on your list by the end of the open house days and vice versa, you might end up absolutely loving a house you had never considered. Trust your own judgement of whether or not you would fit in at a specific house.

By: PNM'S
#9  by: rudeee   

So rude! Every conversation I've had with one of them makes me feel uncomfortable. Definitely my least favorite sorority.

By: rudeee
#10  by: greekgirl   

i really do not think they are cute at all. i actually haven't seen ONE cute one. and they're rude. I liked tri delt, theta, and dz during rush.

By: greekgirl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.