facebook

gs15

by: gs15

What did people think about greek sing?

Posted By: gs15
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: tsm   

wish there was a fan favorite because kappas theme was hilarious. dancing was def not good enough to place but overall they did such a good job and was so much fun to watch

By: tsm
by: tsmMar 11, 2015 5:49:42 PM

Yeah I agree. hahah the beginning when they got the bids and they danced to "get outta your mind" that was so intense lol

By: tsm
#12  by: Stop   

Tridelta did not cheat. It is rude to accuse another sorority of cheating with no proof. False accusations break up the greek community. Those ladies deserved to win and put so much hard work into their performance.

By: Stop
by: Yes, StopMar 12, 2015 1:06:50 PM

i agree. Tri deltas performance was spectacular. Heads above the rest. You actually could tell what it was about and it flowed perfectly. ADPi...not so much. And no, I am not a tri delt. And Kappa def had a cute, original idea that was really funny. Hats off to them, too.

By: Yes, Stop
by: yeah okMar 17, 2015 9:06:30 PM

who calls themselves "trideltas" besides actual "trideltas"?

By: yeah ok
#13  by: jw   

what were the themes?

By: jw
#14  by: The truth    

No body did a bad job at their performance. Everyone put in great effort!! I think it's great that AOPi and DZ placed because it shows that anyone is capable of winning not just top tier sororities... But seriously their was great competition and a lot of hard work put into each performance!! So everyone deserved what they got.

By: The truth
#15  by: The truth    

And why is everyone worried about who deserved what ? It's more than winning a lot of you have forgotten that... And it's sad.

By: The truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.