gs15

by: gs15

What did people think about greek sing?

Posted By: gs15
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: sorority opinion    

Sororities:
1) Why the hell AOPI won, I have no idea.
2)Theta deserved at least second if not first
3) DZ probably didn't deserve third but idk
ADPI didn't even place which is crazy! But oh well. And Tridelt won overall because apparently they cheated on their banner but again idk for sure.

Fraternities:
1) Didn't expect Sig Ep to win but they definately deserved it
2) Theta Chi came out of nowhere and killed it. It was close between 1st and 2nd but Sig Ep was still better
3) And Beta, although they did well, have done much better in past years. Still a good performance though

By: sorority opinion
by: Opinion of not a Greek Mar 9, 2015 10:56:37 AM

ADII should have won overall. Great job!
AOII great job! Their dance wasn't as advanced as some of the others but it was still very good and they stood out for creativity!
Tri Delt should have placed second. Great job!

By: Opinion of not a Greek
by: idiotMar 9, 2015 11:36:44 AM

ADPI won spirit points so winning a banner would have nothing to do with them winning?

By: idiot
#2  by: ukgirl   

Theta should have placed, AOPi had cool lights but that was it. I think it was ok that ADPi didn't place, because other sororities got the chance to come forward. Phi Mu has improved a lot!

By: ukgirl
#3  by: Dancin   

I personally didon't think theta chi should have gotten second , don't get me wrong they were good just not 2nd good. I thought Sig Nu should have won but Sig Ep wasn't a bad choice

By: Dancin
#4  by: GS   

Tri Delt definitely killed it and deserved the win but after that it should have gone 1st place: Theta
2nd place: Pi Phi
3rd place: ADPi
Was not really impressed with AOPi or DZ, but hey its all FTK!

By: GS
#5  by: Ya   

Shoulda been
Tri Delt
Theta
Pi phi

AOPI was not good except for the light up suits

By: Ya
by: noMar 9, 2015 7:46:12 PM

pi phi's was not good at all...they could have done so much more and overall it was disappointing

By: no
#6  by: Uk   

Tridelt absolutely killed it. They had the most memorable performance of the night in my opinion. Then it should've been theta, Pi phi, then ADpi third

By: Uk
by: ??Mar 10, 2015 8:09:33 PM

please tell me how pi phis was good at all? i thought theres was among the worst of the sorority division. it was so boring and the dances were way too easy

By: ??
#7  by: So   

1.) Tri Delt killed it. Y'all heard the crowd reaction. Could've been first or overall. Either was worthy.
2.). AOPi was clean and the lights totally set them a part. Maybe not a first place performance, but definitely deserved to place
3.) Theta totally got deducted from their hip thrusting anaconda dance. Not a tasteful part, but overall a solid performance
4.) DZ had some cool concepts, but I definitely think ADPi was above that performance. Not first place performance, because the energy took a nose dive at some points.

By: So
by: ...Mar 9, 2015 7:47:52 PM

adpi did not place because they won spirit points and $1000 which is better than placing. DZ's placing was rightfully deserved, however I do agree that aopi was not as good as 1st but their props and costumes for sure helped

By: ...
#8  by: haha   

guess what people, you can't go back in time and you weren't a judge so you can't change anything. the organizations who placed deserved it, as did overall.

By: haha
#9  by: curious   

how did tri delt allegedly cheat on the facebook banner? honest question

By: curious
by: answerMar 11, 2015 1:19:21 AM

They bought Facebook likes

By: answer
#10  by: just saying   

- I don't think y'all are giving aopi enough credit. Their dance was awesome and I heard they practiced for so long! Really nice to have a change of pace and not have a "top tier" sorority when for once.
- Theta's dance was good but not fantastic definitely perfect for second place
- Tri Delt's dance was fantastic and definitely deserved a win, just wish it wasn't because they cheated. I wish they won fairly, but either way they deserved a huge win that dance was so good and creative, loved the mirrors!
- DZ's dance was good just not sure if theirs was better than Pi Phi's. I think Pi Phi should have gotten third place, their costumes were so awesome not to mention they were so clean and together! DZ's dance was very great and I was so happy to hear they won, I know so many awesome girls that are DZs who deserved a win!

By: just saying

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.