facebook

Unbiased 2022 Fall Ranks

by: Calling It Like It Is

ADPi, Tri Delt, Theta
Chi O, Pi Phi
AXO, Phi Mu, KD
A Phi, DG, DZ
Kappa, AGD, Gamma Phi

Things have evolved at KY and for new PNM’s wanting the current state of Greek life, this is today’s ranks. Old posts and posts using 5 years ago as their marker are giving you old information. A Phi will be the one most people are surprised about. Their rush will look great, but then when real life starts, you will easily see why they continue to drop. Pretty girls that aren’t committed to their sisterhood and retention rates consistently plummet. They wear their letters beautifully, but don’t interact well in true greek life. For whatever reason, it plays out the same every year. PMM’s are figuring that out and it has affected the last few years pledge classes.

Posted By: Calling It Like It Is
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 5
#21  by: This   

I have no problems with this rank.

By: This
#22  by: Happy   

Finally an honest ranking. However all of our sororities are amazing. Trust the process.

By: Happy
#23  by: Lol   

Only rank to pay attention to. 100% this

By: Lol
#24  by: Jax   

Yes ladies! This is it. Top 8 are all amazing actually I’ll call it the top 11, so if you are lucky enough to get invited back tomorrow to these, you will be happy no matter which one you end up in.

By: Jax
#25  by: tridelt   

Bump!

By: tridelt
#26  by: 100!    

This is the best one!

By: 100!
#27  by: My opinion    

Of all the posts I just spent way too much time reading on here, this one sounds most like what you see and hear on campus. Just my opinion though.

By: My opinion
#28  by: True   

True, true and true. All of it.

By: True
#29  by: Yes    

This one is giving truth.

By: Yes
#30  by: Rookie   

After reading all these fake-rankings this was probably the one I felt was closest to my experience these last two weekends. After going through recruitment, I feel the first three listed are all about the same and a lot of my girls in my group that were a little higher maintenance really wanted these 3 and had at least one of these going into preference . The girls were nice but I know I would not fit in well in any of these 3. The next five listed I felt were all about the same and I felt the most comfortable with these sororities. Many pretty girls that were super nice but a little more diversity and I am excited that my last 2 are in this list. The next 3 also nice but I didn’t feel like I fit there as well. It may have been the people I talked to and maybe if I got someone else I’d feel different . The last 3 had some really sweet girls and some of the girls in my group really liked them but again it was not where I could see myself. I guess it goes to show just like our friend groups in high school, there will be differences to where we fit in.

By: Rookie

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.