facebook

Unbiased 2022 Fall Ranks

by: Calling It Like It Is

ADPi, Tri Delt, Theta
Chi O, Pi Phi
AXO, Phi Mu, KD
A Phi, DG, DZ
Kappa, AGD, Gamma Phi

Things have evolved at KY and for new PNM’s wanting the current state of Greek life, this is today’s ranks. Old posts and posts using 5 years ago as their marker are giving you old information. A Phi will be the one most people are surprised about. Their rush will look great, but then when real life starts, you will easily see why they continue to drop. Pretty girls that aren’t committed to their sisterhood and retention rates consistently plummet. They wear their letters beautifully, but don’t interact well in true greek life. For whatever reason, it plays out the same every year. PMM’s are figuring that out and it has affected the last few years pledge classes.

Posted By: Calling It Like It Is
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 5
#11  by: Yep   

Someone was honest.

By: Yep
#12  by: Sugar   

Nice try. The PNMs will see for themselves, the attempt to pull others down while inflating your houses image is ridiculous.

By: Sugar
#13  by: UKY    

What are your criteria? I'd love to see criteria mapped out with scores.

ADPi is still on top with grades, but Thetas are flashy (most are blonde), sophisticated, and have a great house. However, I had a bunch of Thetas in a class last spring. One was really nice, funny, and incredibly intelligent, but I heard another verbally attack the prof after class bc she didn't loke her grade. I was horrified!

Not sure why Chi O is high on this list. Pi Phi & Tri Delt -- same opinion. If you feel comfy there, great, but why the hype? They each want a certain type of member.

AXO, Phi Mu, KD, and Gamma Phi are great folks to be around, fun, non-judgemental. VERY DIVERSE! I've been in classes and student activities with these girls, and I seriously respect them, AND they're FUN.

AGDs aren't very smart from my own experience, and they aren't nice people. It's that simple. Yeesh, one was positively rabid.

Kappa and DZs are nice. BC they are low profile, they are low pressure. Many new members need to think about that. ADPi, Theta, and APhi are high pressure environments. If that's what a person wants, great.

WHERE DO YOU FEEL MOST COMFORTABLE?

By: UKY
by: WtfAug 27, 2022 3:41:20 AM

Say ur a GPHI without saying ur a GPHI lmaooo

By: Wtf
#14  by: No   

Worst rank on here. Top is completely wack. Adpi, theta, and tri delt top
Aphi pi phi axo
Chio Phi mu kd
Gphi dz
Kkg agd

By: No
#15  by: UK   

It is about time that some credit is given to those sororities that have moved up the ranks the last few years. This is extremely accurate.

By: UK
by: WildkittyAug 30, 2022 10:48:19 PM

Agree with this….too many are stuck in the past. The PCs of 2020 and 2021 really bumped up up many and this is it.

By: Wildkitty
#16  by: Would actually agree    

This one is pretty close except for some of the tops. I’m not sure the tops are all that they used to be. Still great, but a lot of others have caught up closer to them.

By: Would actually agree
by: KittyAug 29, 2022 9:37:25 PM

I agree with this. The top 8 houses really do have a lot of girls that would fit into any of those houses.

By: Kitty
by: YesAug 30, 2022 5:00:29 AM

100% this

By: Yes
#17  by: lmao   

this is actually insanely accurate

By: lmao
#18  by: Yes   

No lies were told on this one. Agree.

By: Yes
#19  by: Wow   

First honest ranking! 100% this

By: Wow
#20  by: Yea   

I believe all of this.

By: Yea

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.