facebook

uhhmmmm tbh????

by:    

Ummm tbh chios are kinda weird now. Like :/?

Posted By: Uk
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

said no one ever except you ... meaning you’re the weird one

By: Lol
#2by:    

ok this is true theyve been falling for a hot minute now. two bad pledge classes in a row .... yikes

By: oooof
by: Yuh   

Riiight, it’s like the upper classmen and lower classmen fall on completely two different sides of tier rankings.

By: Yuh
#3by:    

Chapters change over time. ChiO is not what it once was. I think slapping a Greek Revival front on a 1950s house looks silly and is a bit of a metaphor. Something more modern would've looked much better. I haven't checked lately, not on my list of priorities, but do they still have window air conditioners?

By: Kentucky
#4by:    

Chi o still recruits better than almost every other chapter on campus so idk what u mean

By: Okayy
by: Uk    

What I mean is in recent years they have not been recruiting better than almost every other chapter on campus. Obviously.

By: Uk
by: Okayy   

Again like how? During rush they’re still one of the houses that nearly every girl ranks super high on their list so u might be mistaken sis

By: Okayy
by: WHat   

How you gonna act like you know how “nearly ever girl” is ranking the houses during rush?? Are you the one counting all of that up during recruitment? A clown.

By: WHat
#5by:    

Go away Theta! Chios are awesome with a great sisterhood and sweet girls who also hang out with other Sororities

By: Truth20
by: Yes   

Chios are generally sweet gals but they are on the decline right now. Super involved tho!

By: Yes
#6by:    

someone’s mad they got cut from chio first round lmaooo

By: lol
by: Hahahah   

I don’t think anyone is upset when they cut chi o

By: Hahahah
by: HAHAHA   

LMAOOOO BURNED

By: HAHAHA
#7by:    

bump this

By: dead

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

Bump...

By: Lmfaooooo
#9by:    

Go away another mean Theta post who gets on here and bashes other sororities? Chi-O are super sweet.

By: Go away Theta
by: yikes   

this is hilarious bc chi os posted trying to bash adpi. they don’t sound or seem super sweet to me or anyone else on this campus

By: yikes
#10by:    

The tea.... is piping today........

By: Oh honey.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.