facebook

sorority rush

by: what to wear

OK so yeah I looked at the booklet all the freshman received on what to wear and its kind of confusing. So here is what I think looks best for each day:
MOVE IN DAY: shorts and a t-shirt or tank. It gets really hot that day and you should just be comfy. But make sure you hair is done and you have some make up on because you will be meeting your floor mates for the first time!

SUNDAY: So i think they still provide everyone with a t-shirt for this day? So what really stands out to me is when a girl has on a cute pair of casual shorts. Unless its a little cool that day I would NOT wear pants. You will be outside all day walking to each house. I would also recommend NO jean or athletic shorts. I wore white shorts, but I think its really cute when girls wear the colorful shorts. Ask your gamma chi what color your shirts are this year. Also I would wear a nicer pair of sandals or really cute casual sneakers. Nothing too fancy, but NOT flip flops. I think rainbows would be the most casual you should go. NO tennis shoes. Everyone in the sorority understands that its an early and lonnggg day, but your should keep your hair looking its best, even if by the end of the day the best is a low ponytail.

Posted By: what to wear
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: what to wear   

WEDNESDAY: PREFERENCE DAY!! This is they day for your cutest dress and pair of heels. Wear something that makes you look and feel great because this will be the last day to make your impression on the sorority.

THURSDAY: BID DAY!!! Obviously wear a white dress. Make sure your hair and make up is done because there will be lots of pictures this day!

TIPS: Bring a purse with you everyday, trust me, you will not be judged for this. It doesn't need to be huge but I highly recommend being able to fit a small brush, deodorant, body spray, small mirror and whatever make up your think you would want to retouch in your purse. The days are long and hot and you will want to freshen up whenever you can. Also keep a pair of flip flops in your purse for when you are walking to the different houses

By: what to wear
#2  by: THANKYOU   

You have no idea how much this helped.

By: THANKYOU
#3  by: Fmdsxdgc   

The t shirts were posted on the Facebook page. I think yellow, navy, white or khaki shorts would be your best option

By: Fmdsxdgc

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.