facebook

better shot?

by:    

I will be rushing in the fall, and I was wondering if is it easier to get into Chi Omega if you are a legacy? Are you almost guaranteed a bid?

Posted By: MET
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It should help your chances a good bit.

By: student
#2by:    

Speaking from experience it will get you through first round but after that you are on your own at least in Chi O. My advice would be go into recruitment with an open mind towards all the chapters. You might be surprised and fall in love with somewhere else. Every chapter is great and offers something special and unique. Don't get caught up in being a Chi O just because you're a leg. Good luck!

By: samford
by: MET   

I'm actually not a legacy, I just heard several girls from my school talking about how they were guaranteed a bid, I didn't know if that was true or not! (:

By: MET
#3by:    

I am a Chi O, and unfortunately you are not guaranteed a bid. It helps a little bit but there are actually more Chi O legacies that come through rush than can even be on our bid list, so it is still extremely competitive

By: XOXOXO

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Not at all, I was a ChiO double legacy and and was cut after theme night. I was devastated, but God has a plan for everyone. Each sorority is great in their own way, but I don't think that any just give bids because you're a legacy

By: sugirl

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.