facebook

great parents weekend!

by: Be Nice

Greek Members - I am a mom from another school and another Panhellenic sorority not represented on your campus. I came down for parent's weekend for a family member and was very happy to see so many Greek's out for the football game having a great time. Throughout the weekend I saw members of Sigma Sigma Sigma, ADPi and AXO. All of the women were classy and ladylike regardless if they were at the game (getting soaking wet with the rest of us) or out to dinner with their families. I saw groups of Greek members out having fun and being very pleasant to all the visitors and people that were non-Greek. Kudos to each of the aforementioned organizations that I witnessed during my visit for keeping it classy and having such wonderful standards (At least while the families were there visiting!). I hope that my family member decides to go Greek next year, because I was really impressed with the Greeks that I saw on campus and off! When I read some of the comments that people comment on here, I can't believe it, because all of you are unique and special and each organization has something wonderful to love about it. Count your blessings that you can go to college and have such a wonderful experience! God Bless to each of you!

Posted By: Be Nice
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.