facebook

please read it’s urgent

by: spilling tea.

listen up. idk why everyone hates on ADPI so much. they are literally the nicest girls ever. trust me when I say this, adpi is literally the nicest sorority. if you are nice to the girls they are nice to you. so it would be great if everyone would stop making up stories about them because it isn’t true. axo is also extremely nice. ADPI and AXO are the nicest sororities by far. ZTA is also really nice but they seemed a little bit fake to me but overall they are nice. now the sorority people should be talking badly about is TRI SIGMA. they are horrible. guys. I LITERALLY CRIED WHEN I GOT A BID FROM THEM. im dropping Greek life now. I don’t like these girls at all they are soooooooo rude, and annoying and really are degrading people. my life is screwed. I spent hours crying when I saw I got a bid from them. Is their anyway I can get into a different sorority?

Posted By: spilling tea.
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: So...   

On this site ADPi gets hated on by girls who got cut- most do. Truth is
Adpi/zeta are the top houses
AXO- rejected from above
AOPi/sss- new and still building lots of opportunity there

By: So...
#2  by: Um   

So why do Adpis leave their own sisters blackout at frat parties? Axos & ztas are responsible for their sisters. Everyone knows adpi hazes here, even though they’re pretty much on the same level as tri sigma

By: Um

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.