facebook

delta gamma discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Gamma sorority chapter comments at Rutgers University- RU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: pathetic   

sisters? psssh, yeah right. They kicked out sisters out of the sorority and out of the house with only 6 days to find housing. doesn't sound very sisterly to me...

By: pathetic
#2  by: sorority   

eviction with 6 days to find housing is a DG national rule

By: sorority
#3  by: Xsorority   

Trying to kick girls out of their housing 6 weeks before the end of the semester when there is more pressing things like grades to be concerned about is probably the most "unsisterly" thing I have ever heard... The executive board is a disgrace...

By: Xsorority
#4  by: C'mon ladies!   

As a Delta Gamma sister for another school, I cannot stress the importance of upholding our values and standards, especially at times like these. I'm sure their exec had to make very difficult decisions which they did not rush into. Give these girls a break and let them handle whatever problems within their chapter. Your gossip isn't necessary, and unless you are in this chapter, you don't know what is actually going on.

By: C'mon ladies!
#5  by: The Truth   

It seems like DG has had problems this past school year....

1. DG shut down their Lehigh Chapter for poor chapter operations.
2. DG had a membership review done at their Maryland chapter after that disgrace of one sister and her email.
3. DG at Rutgers going through problems as well and losing the house to DKE.

But Stay Strong ladies. It will get better.

By: The Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.