facebook

sorority spring recruitment

by: Freshman

What are the best sororities on campus? What about phi mu where do they rank?

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :)   

It doesn't matter which sorority is the best, it matters where you feel fit you fit in best. Don't judge based on rumors, keep an open mind. Phi Mu is brand new and being a part of their first formal recruitment pledge class could be really cool!

By: :)
#2  by: Freshman   

I am hoping to get into sdt, phi sig, or gamma phi beta. I'm not sure about ZTA because they had so many girls drop and I haven't heard too many good things. I do know that I might really want a sorority but I might not get a bid. I'm going to see what I think after going to open houses, rush parties and getting to know some of the girls.

By: Freshman
#3  by: Don't Judge   

Each sorority on campus is pretty solid compared to my old school. Yall don't know what "bottom tier" is. Any sorority you get a bid from is going to be a good fit. However, Phi Mu is really new, so it's hard to gauge how their organization is going to stack up

By: Don't Judge
#4  by: sororitynsass   

Go where you feel the most comfortable and happy. All the sororities offer something amazing and unique. Phi mu is new , yes, but so far they are doing pretty well this year. You can't go by what other people say and feel about any of the greek orgs because sometimes they just don't like one person in it , or went to an event that maybe had something go wrong , or just typical drama. you have to go with what you like

By: sororitynsass
#5  by: lol   

Phi Mu is great for all the girls that can't get bids anywhere else! So if you don't please rush they're great

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.