facebook

the hate is real

by: 235234dc3wdc

ZBT THIS ZBT THAT , SHUT UP ALREADY. Go ahead hate on the frat that has the nicest house on campus. NO DUH, If i drove a million dollar car around campus you how many haters I would get?!. GO ZBT ! i really don't care how different your pledge process is , kudos to you guys for getting as far as you've gotten . The haters will not shut up on here about you guys. ZBT is setting the new standard and what their doing that's "SO WRONG" is WORKING OUT FOR THEM QUITE WELL. Now sit down shut up cause i bet if your face was displayed on this site the only view you would get of that amazing house is from the sidewalk. CHI PSY , DKE and ZBT have the nicest most well kept houses on campus and just because your organization can't get their SHEET together like them doesn't give you the right to talk crap. STEP UP YOUR GAME OR SHUT UP.

Posted By: 235234dc3wdc
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ...   

geed

By: ...
#2  by: lol   

Nicest house? They have the worst floor plans on that house. It's only cosmetically nice, everything else about it is butt. Zeta's house is the nicest house in terms of size and floor plan.

By: lol
#3  by: Charge   

No one really "hates" ZBT. People just use them as a recurring joke. But no one really sees them as a threat. They're simply not cool enough to be hated on, only made fun of.

By: Charge
by: hahahahJun 19, 2014 2:11:10 AM

If you don't see them as a "threat" man i really think you should get your vision checked because sir i think you must be blind.These words you speak are words of hate , and you really must not respect yourself or anyone when you speak on behalf of the people . Your jealous you cant be anywhere on their level and that sir makes you the lowest of them all. There is no other place than up that ZBT will be going . That will be something you will learn in future days to come .

By: hahahah
#4  by: you mad?   

you can't have brotherhood without a pledge process. how do you call yourself a brotherhood if you vote kids out of your fraternity?

By: you mad?
#5  by: who cares   

no one cares about greek drama. It's just another world you guys made up because your life is so boring

By: who cares

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.